Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
connorsmommy120
Are you going out on ''Grey Thursday''?
November 14, 2012 at 8:54 AM

I told my husband that Target is now going to open the doors at 9:00 pm on Thursday(Thanksgiving). He didn't like that...lol. He said ''What a dumb idea, so what we're going to have a Grey Thursday and a Black Friday?''. Lol
Are any of you going out? Are there any other stores besides Target, and Walmart that are opening on Thursday? 

Replies

• SweetPea2004
    November 14, 2012 at 2:15 PM

I will probably go out on Thursday since it is not the middle of the night.

• BEXi
    by BEXi
    November 14, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Im getting anxiety thinking about it all.. uuggghhh thank god im too broke to go out this year.

• lilbit53009
    November 14, 2012 at 2:48 PM

is this new? i thought they always opened late on thursday night

• Famousglm714
    November 14, 2012 at 2:56 PM
    I'm only leaving the house to be with my family for Thanksgiving. No shopping! Lol. Well maybe online.
  • mummy1990
    November 14, 2012 at 3:00 PM

It seriously makes me cry that Christmas is now taking over thanksgiving, by store opening its doors like this. I know that sounds dramatic, but whatever, it just feels so wrong. 

I think Christmas is such a fucking greedy holiday, and now thanksgiving, a holiday to give thanks, is now being washed away by the worst holiday of the season. Such a shame.

I no longer participate in black friday, nor does my family celebrate Christmas. We're just going to enjoy our time together, and eat great food, and drink eggnog...no presents allowed.

• TurtleSquish
    November 14, 2012 at 3:19 PM

no. i don't shop on holidays. those people would rather be home with their families.

• Candymonster
    November 14, 2012 at 3:22 PM

I'm staying with family. Though it would be fun, I have a baby I have to take care of :) 

• Anonymous 11
    by Anonymous 11
    November 14, 2012 at 3:24 PM

No, Thanksgiving is to be spent with family. The deals aren't worth it to me.

• LoriLou75
    November 14, 2012 at 3:50 PM
    Dont forget small business Saturday!
  • alf2651
    by alf2651
    November 14, 2012 at 4:36 PM

I'm going with my mom and my mother in law on Thursday.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts