Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
connorsmommy120
Are you going out on ''Grey Thursday''?
November 14, 2012 at 8:54 AM

I told my husband that Target is now going to open the doors at 9:00 pm on Thursday(Thanksgiving). He didn't like that...lol. He said ''What a dumb idea, so what we're going to have a Grey Thursday and a Black Friday?''. Lol
Are any of you going out? Are there any other stores besides Target, and Walmart that are opening on Thursday? 

Replies

• SweetPea2004
    November 14, 2012 at 2:15 PM

I will probably go out on Thursday since it is not the middle of the night.

• BEXi
    by BEXi
    November 14, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Im getting anxiety thinking about it all.. uuggghhh thank god im too broke to go out this year.

• lilbit53009
    November 14, 2012 at 2:48 PM

is this new? i thought they always opened late on thursday night

• Famousglm714
    November 14, 2012 at 2:56 PM
    I'm only leaving the house to be with my family for Thanksgiving. No shopping! Lol. Well maybe online.
  • mummy1990
    November 14, 2012 at 3:00 PM

It seriously makes me cry that Christmas is now taking over thanksgiving, by store opening its doors like this. I know that sounds dramatic, but whatever, it just feels so wrong. 

I think Christmas is such a fucking greedy holiday, and now thanksgiving, a holiday to give thanks, is now being washed away by the worst holiday of the season. Such a shame.

I no longer participate in black friday, nor does my family celebrate Christmas. We're just going to enjoy our time together, and eat great food, and drink eggnog...no presents allowed.

• TurtleSquish
    November 14, 2012 at 3:19 PM

no. i don't shop on holidays. those people would rather be home with their families.

• Candymonster
    November 14, 2012 at 3:22 PM

I'm staying with family. Though it would be fun, I have a baby I have to take care of :) 

• Anonymous 11
    by Anonymous 11
    November 14, 2012 at 3:24 PM

No, Thanksgiving is to be spent with family. The deals aren't worth it to me.

• LoriLou75
    November 14, 2012 at 3:50 PM
    Dont forget small business Saturday!
  • alf2651
    by alf2651
    November 14, 2012 at 4:36 PM

I'm going with my mom and my mother in law on Thursday.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN