Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
beaugrl0824
Sons of Anarchy! warning possible spoiler!!!
November 14, 2012 at 6:31 AM
What did you think of last nights episode????

Replies

• margo2322
    November 14, 2012 at 6:32 AM
    I love all the episodes
  • leota29
    by leota29
    November 14, 2012 at 6:35 AM
    Hey where's the spoiler dang it?? I missed it. I hope its on on demand today on our cable.
  • cupcake_mom
    November 14, 2012 at 6:39 AM

i cant read this post!

• beaugrl0824
    November 14, 2012 at 6:45 AM
    Otto killed the charge nurse after Tara gave him Luanne's crucifix. My thoughts are he just wants to die and be with Luanne. His part of RICO is dead now.

Gemma is doing her part to keep clay close. Clay is starting to grasp at straws and figuring out things as soon as Jax is.

Jax severed a 20 year alliance with another MC and Bobby is pissed.

Roosevelt tried to convince Juice to run because Jax knows he was helping the feds. Juice put it all on the table and told Jax everything. He know has to help Jax get Clay.

Quoting leota29:

Hey where's the spoiler dang it?? I missed it. I hope its on on demand today on our cable.
  • SOCO101
    by SOCO101
    November 14, 2012 at 6:50 AM

Huge fan of the show, but I'm really hating the new Jax. At first I thought all the things he was doing was part of some genius plan. Now I'm starting to wonder...seems like he's burning A LOT of bridges. I also think it's pretty shitty what he's doing to Gemma. Specially now that he has Juice on the same mission. 

I still can't believe Ope is gone:'(

• beaugrl0824
    November 14, 2012 at 6:54 AM
    It's been said before Op was the heart of the club. The heart is gone now so I'm not surprised Jax is heading in a new brutal direction.

Quoting SOCO101:

Huge fan of the show, but I'm really hating the new Jax. At first I thought all the things he was doing was part of some genius plan. Now I'm starting to wonder...seems like he's burning A LOT of bridges. I also think it's pretty shitty what he's doing to Gemma. Specially now that he has Juice on the same mission. 

• SOCO101
    by SOCO101
    November 14, 2012 at 6:55 AM

Quoting beaugrl0824:

It's been said before Op was the heart of the club. The heart is gone now so I'm not surprised Jax is heading in a new brutal direction.

Quoting SOCO101:

That sounds right. He was my favorite, and I really miss his character. I still had a hard time believing he was dead until tonight, lol! 

• leota29
    by leota29
    November 14, 2012 at 6:58 AM
    I can't wait to see it!!!

Quoting beaugrl0824:

Otto killed the charge nurse after Tara gave him Luanne's crucifix. My thoughts are he just wants to die and be with Luanne. His part of RICO is dead now.

Gemma is doing her part to keep clay close. Clay is starting to grasp at straws and figuring out things as soon as Jax is.

Jax severed a 20 year alliance with another MC and Bobby is pissed.

Roosevelt tried to convince Juice to run because Jax knows he was helping the feds. Juice put it all on the table and told Jax everything. He know has to help Jax get Clay.

Quoting leota29:

• angie729
    November 14, 2012 at 7:42 AM

A little triva... The guys who play Sonny and Frankie were both real members of Hells Angels.

• beaugrl0824
    November 14, 2012 at 7:48 AM
    Sonny Barger was a guest star last night!

Quoting angie729:

A little triva... The guys who play Sonny and Frankie were both real members of Hells Angels.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN