Mom Confessions

thetrollcat
Sooo... Why is it so hard for some of you ladies to believe that...
November 14, 2012 at 12:57 AM

Some women hate breast feeding?

Replies

• auntietotty
    November 14, 2012 at 1:25 AM

I dont care who breastfeeds and who doesnt. It just never concerned me enough about what others did with their baby.

I BF both of mine...because I wanted to. And it seemed easy for me.

My sister FF all of hers...because she wanted to. And I didnt care that she did...they were her kids, not mine.

• CheyanneW
    November 14, 2012 at 1:26 AM
    I hated it. I FF my first 2 but then DH convinced me to BF the 3rd. I hated every minute of it. I had no trouble with it and absolutely no pain. I kept it up for 6 months and will not have anymore kids but if I did I wouldn't BF again.
  • OneToughMami
    November 14, 2012 at 1:26 AM

OH MY GAWD! Because hello I loved it so everyone else should love it damn it! Just like I love cats...everyone else should love cats!

• stacefaceninja
    November 14, 2012 at 1:27 AM

Well, I despise it. I don't want anything sucking on my nipples that is under the age of 18. I lent you my uterus for 9 months, but I'm keeping my boobies:)

• ncohetero
    November 14, 2012 at 1:28 AM
    I did it for three months with my daughter and doing it now with my son. I couls definitely understand why women hate it
  • HIJKLM
    by HIJKLM
    November 14, 2012 at 1:28 AM
    I believe it... I personally don't understand it but its a personal choice
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 14, 2012 at 1:29 AM
    I had many moments of hating it, but I'm glad I did anyway.
  • kmorales7690

I believe that some women hate it, but it is in most cases best for the baby! As mothers sometimes we have to put our own feelings aside to do what is best for our child! I hate poop, but I still have to change my kids diapers, I hate waking up early in the morning, or multiple times a night, but I have to because I have to take care of my children!

• Leobaby2007

My best friend refused to bf both of her children. She never even considered giving it a try. She was disgusted by the thought of it and it just made her very uncomfortable.

No way in hell did I look down on her. Her girls are bright, healthy and athletic, and she's a great mom. I mean, she absolutely LOVES motherhood. I've never seen anythung quite like it. Whether or not she bf made no difference to me in the way I viewed her at all. That woud be so petty and judgmental.

There is SO much more to being a good mother than breast feeding. I am well aware of the health benefits, and, yes, it's best for the baby, but there are plenty of formula fed children who are happy, smart and only get the occasional cold.

• acaisha
    by acaisha
    November 14, 2012 at 1:30 AM

I hated breastfeeding .. still did it 4 times for almost 6 years collectively..

Mom Confessions