Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
BUFFIE.the.BODY
when you gave birth did you
November 12, 2012 at 7:58 PM
Have your baby(ies) in the room with you @ the hospital or did your baby(ies) go to the nursery?

Me PERSONALLY & DF felt it was better to have DS with us the whole time in the hospital

Replies

• kmjmlj
    by kmjmlj
    November 12, 2012 at 7:59 PM
    Both times my babies stayed in the room with me at all times.
  • MrsRinehart2010
    November 12, 2012 at 7:59 PM

my kids were always with me Im very wierd about my kids being away from me. The tryed an tryed to get me to let them go to the  nursery but it was a no go.

• Stephd710
    November 12, 2012 at 8:00 PM
    Back and forth. My asshole ex wouldn't stay overnight with me and I had twins and a c section and was having a hard time getting out of bed all night with them alone so I let the nurses take them at night so I could sleep and kept them with me during the day. We were there 5 days, it sucked.
  • inmybizz

I don't think my hospital had a nursery the babies stayed in the room w/the mom.

• brightonsmom12

They took him back for a few tests but almost the rest of the time he was in our room. I had a very rough delivery and that night I women we new was working the nursery. He was the only baby there so she rocked him the two hours he was in there.

• LAXmom21
    Both
  • Maks1mommy
    November 12, 2012 at 8:01 PM
    Back and forth, she spent most of the time with me though.
  • BUFFIE.the.BODY
    I agree

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

my kids were always with me Im very wierd about my kids being away from me. The tryed an tryed to get me to let them go to the  nursery but it was a no go.

• Ber-Lynn
    I had a c-section so she was in the nursery while I was in recovery but after that she was with me the entire time.
  • crescentstar2

Had mine at home so with me the whole time :-)

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN