Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Spin Off Post. Why do women always think their husband would never Cheat?
by Anonymous
November 12, 2012 at 10:28 AM

They are so sure about it..

Replies

• Shabbydoll78
    November 12, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Kinda kinky...beating a man off with a stick.

Perv.

lol ;P

Quoting Anonymous:

Yup... I cheated with an engineer who's been married over 20 years...I'm sure his wife would be shocked to know. I also have to beat off a married "church going" man with a damn stick!

Some men are dogs, and will end up getting caught eventually. I'd never assume anything...

Quoting Anonymous:

There are a lot of women with their head in the sand and I believe will be shell shocked one of these days.

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't be so sure...

Quoting mom2monsterboys:

This!

My husband has very strong morals and he follows them to a T.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because there are men with values and morals out there that wouldn't cheat on the one they have committed to.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 12, 2012 at 11:00 AM
    Because we both have morals. And we both said very early on, if we ever felt the need to cheat (when dating and then before we married) we would seek counseling or end the relationship like an adult and not an asshole. Not goood enough answer for you? Too bad, I don't care....my relationship is my buisness :)
  • LiesLiesLies
    November 12, 2012 at 11:00 AM
    I see all these reasons...

He has morals, I am hot, I keep him satisfied, he would never, etc.

I obviously feel the same way...but I still never say never. It's physically possible...but I don't think it ever would have happened.

I wouldn't have married someone I didn't trust and someone without morals.
  • Matriarch87
    November 12, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Everyone who has ever cheated at one time or another has said "I would never cheat", "I have morals" blah blah blah... Fact is, none of us know exactly what we are capable of or not capable of.  None of us know how we will be in the future, what we will feel, how our lives change.  As humans we are merely animals, and we all know that animals are unpredictable...Lord knows what we are capable of when pushed hard enough.  So its easy to say, "id never cheat"...But id bet everything I owned that most cheaters have made that proclamation before. 

Anyone could cheat.  Anyone.  This doesn't mean I suggest women follow around their men and be suspicious, hell no.  I am completely about trusting your spouse 110%.  I am not down with that phone spy, on a leash, crap.  My husband can do whatever he wants, i do not care, I trust him totally.  He is a fantastic man, with rock solid morals, honest to a fault. 

Do I think he will cheat?  Fuck no. 

But am I so stupid to proclaim there is no way in hell he would cheat cause he is one of the "good guys"?  Fuck no.

Just because I trust and believe my husband will not cheat on me, does not mean he is not capable of cheating and very well may given whatever buttons are pushed that he would need pushed to act like such a fool. 

Quoting KairisMama:

There are just as many women married to men who will LITERALLY never cheat. Why is that so unrealistic? Will YOU cheat? I wont.

Quoting Anonymous:

There are a lot of women with their head in the sand and I believe will be shell shocked one of these days.

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't be so sure...

Quoting mom2monsterboys:

This!

Quoting Anonymous:

Because there are men with values and morals out there that wouldn't cheat on the one they have committed to.

• Momof5kids84
    November 12, 2012 at 11:05 AM
    It's called trust, and my life is better with it. I don't feel the need to check up on my mate.
  • KairisMama
    November 12, 2012 at 11:07 AM
    That's cool. I don't even see mine capable if cheating. He felt guilty when a pretty girl at work was crushing on him. I laughed at his silliness and enjoyed the stories if her come ons. I just honestly trust dh more than any other human being on Earth. I cant help it. I don't fear him cheating, if locked in a room with a gorgeous naked woman and no chance of me finding out. I don't see it happening. What can I say. :) Hell I could have cheated on a few occasions honestly. Never happened. Its not my nature.

Quoting Matriarch87:

Everyone who has ever cheated at one time or another has said "I would never cheat", "I have morals" blah blah blah... Fact is, none of us know exactly what we are capable of or not capable of.  None of us know how we will be in the future, what we will feel, how our lives change.  As humans we are merely animals, and we all know that animals are unpredictable...Lord knows what we are capable of when pushed hard enough.  So its easy to say, "id never cheat"...But id bet everything I owned that most cheaters have made that proclamation before. 

Anyone could cheat.  Anyone.  This doesn't mean I suggest women follow around their men and be suspicious, hell no.  I am completely about trusting your spouse 110%.  I am not down with that phone spy, on a leash, crap.  My husband can do whatever he wants, i do not care, I trust him totally.  He is a fantastic man, with rock solid morals, honest to a fault. 

But am I so stupid to proclaim there is no way in hell he would cheat cause he is one of the "good guys"?  Fuck no.

Just because I trust and believe my husband will not cheat on me, does not mean he is not capable of cheating and very well may given whatever buttons are pushed that he would need pushed to act like such a fool. 

Quoting KairisMama:

There are just as many women married to men who will LITERALLY never cheat. Why is that so unrealistic? Will YOU cheat? I wont.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't be so sure...

Quoting mom2monsterboys:

This!

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 12, 2012 at 11:07 AM

You are right on.

I'm ashamed to admit I've cheated and I was one who always thought I'd NEVER cheat. Things happen. Life happens.

If I've learned anything, it's to never say never. If you knew me, you'd probably never guess what I've done :/

Quoting Matriarch87:

Quoting KairisMama:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't be so sure...

Quoting mom2monsterboys:

This!

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 12, 2012 at 11:08 AM
    He loves and respects me. I didn't marry a douche bag! And he adores me and our children!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 12, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment lol

Quoting Shabbydoll78:

Kinda kinky...beating a man off with a stick.

Perv.

lol ;P

Quoting Anonymous:

Yup... I cheated with an engineer who's been married over 20 years...I'm sure his wife would be shocked to know. I also have to beat off a married "church going" man with a damn stick!

Some men are dogs, and will end up getting caught eventually. I'd never assume anything...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't be so sure...

Quoting mom2monsterboys:

This!

Quoting Anonymous:

• kzuehlk
    by kzuehlk
    November 12, 2012 at 11:10 AM
    Because he wouldn't. Plus, he'd be screwed if he did. He's a SAHD and I bring home the bacon

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts