Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Spin Off Post. Why do women always think their husband would never Cheat?
by Anonymous
November 12, 2012 at 10:28 AM

They are so sure about it..

Replies

• Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    November 12, 2012 at 10:38 AM
    I really honestly could never see it happen. I would truly be shocked and devastated...
  • alexsmomaubrys2
    November 12, 2012 at 10:39 AM
    I will say that my DH will never cheat on me, that isn't who he is. He's only been with me, sexually and has no desire to be with anyone else.
  • KairisMama
    November 12, 2012 at 10:39 AM
    I'm sure because I know my husband and his values. 150% trust.
  • Shabbydoll78
    November 12, 2012 at 10:40 AM

I think that it is because it is much easier , and more than likely, much better and conducive to happiness in the moment to believe that the person they made such a huge commitment to takes their vows as seriously as they do. It would suck to be constantly worried about the possibility of infidelity. It would suck to constantly question the integrityand the morals of the one you love....However, personally I do not hold anyone in such high esteem that I feel that they are above being human. Sometimes the people you really love and trust fuck up in a major way. Then you're forced to reconcile the fact that maybe you just didn't know that person the way you thought you did. That thought terrifies some.  

• UgtaBkdnMe

Never say never. I'm not one who would leave over it, but I think it's unlikely.

• AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    In guess never say never and all that but seriously he has Never given me a reason to doubt him and I trust him completely.
    Even if a girl would flirt with him in high school he would call me and tell me about it.
    My husbands #1 most important virtue is his word. If he promises something he never breaks it and he sees his vows the same way.
    He has worked with me entirely too hard and stuck by me through too much to just go out and cheat.
    I can't tell you how many times I've heard him say that if people are unhappy enough to want to cheat they should just leave.
  • Acid
    by Acid

Because they don't marry scum bags?

• momof2boy2girl

How does your husband feel about being equated to a walking penis that just has to ram himself into any available squishy hole?

My husband is very big on loyalty, he's also been cheated on in the past. We didn't rush into bed together, so I know he isn't an 18 year old kid that just has to have it at all times. We have more than enough sex, and we are happy. He would not trade our family for a one night stand. We are very open with each other on everything. Him cheating would be completely out of character for him. Some people, just aren't like that (I am not a cheater and he knows I would never do it). How would you feel if your husband constantly felt that you would cheat on him 'in the right situation'?

• momof2boy2girl
    November 12, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Quoting Acid:

Because they don't marry scum bags?

You are so right!!!!! --coming from someone that once married a cheating scumbag.

• Anonymous 7
    by Anonymous 7
    November 12, 2012 at 10:42 AM
    I am sure he could, I just choose not to live my life with the what ifs.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts