Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Dear slapping "mother"...
by Anonymous
November 11, 2012 at 6:31 PM

Yeah, I'm talking to you....

I'll tell you right now that if I ever slapped my child in the face, I'd give permission to every one of you to slap me back. In fact, I'd give you all permission to punch me square in the nose. Because I would deserve it!!!!! 

Shame on you! 

The End. 

Replies

• TexasWife
    November 11, 2012 at 6:36 PM
    Missed. It
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 11, 2012 at 6:38 PM

eh, a mom on here the other day posted that she hadn't slapped her six year old across the face in 4 years now.  do the math.  pathetic.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    November 22, 2012 at 9:31 PM
    Slapping a child is awful but we would never slap you because you can not teach gentleness with force right?
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    November 22, 2012 at 9:35 PM
    How about the one who slapped her 7 month old for crying an called him a little bitch? Then updated and said she, thought it was from teething.

Quoting Anonymous:

eh, a mom on here the other day posted that she hadn't slapped her six year old across the face in 4 years now.  do the math.  pathetic.

• Dzyre1115
    November 22, 2012 at 9:37 PM
    I'd rather slap annoying soap boxers than my kids anyway :)
  • sunshinebebe26
    November 22, 2012 at 9:38 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

How about the one who slapped her 7 month old for crying an called him a little bitch? Then updated and said she, thought it was from teething.

Quoting Anonymous:

I read that one i couldn't belive the amount of support she got. RIDICULOUS!!

• TattoodMommy19
    November 22, 2012 at 9:40 PM
    Well she didn't slap him, she popped him on the butt. Just to clarify.

Still pissed me the hell off though. What the hell is wrong with these women?!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

• divinedimension
    November 22, 2012 at 9:58 PM
    Get your facts straight. She slapped him on the bum on his diaper, and not hard. Then she cried, admitted it was wrong and began to talk about hernlife stressors. She told her dh, too so he could hold the baby while she calmed down.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

• divinedimension
    November 22, 2012 at 10:00 PM
    It was easier to support her for the sake of that little baby than to tear her down.

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I read that one i couldn't belive the amount of support she got. RIDICULOUS!!

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    November 22, 2012 at 10:00 PM
    Oh, well then it's perfectly ok.... god wtf was I thinking?

Quoting divinedimension:

Get your facts straight. She slapped him on the bum on his diaper, and not hard. Then she cried, admitted it was wrong and began to talk about hernlife stressors. She told her dh, too so he could hold the baby while she calmed down.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts