Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
lalaboosh
Had some pho(n) last night!
November 11, 2012 at 3:51 PM

The in laws took us out to celebrate my husband's new job! I've been craving pho (a delicious Vietnamese noodle soup that is pronounced fuh) and the in laws had never had it before, so we suggested our favorite little pho place. Step MIL isn't into noodles, but her sweet and sour chicken was the best she'd ever had! Yay! FIL got the house pho and gobbled it up at breakneck speed, step MIL liked the broth. Baby bear was super cute asking for 'cow' and things to eat! Were had a great time. Step MIL snapped this pic of me and the husband while we were waiting. The end. Lol!

Replies

• lalaboosh
    November 11, 2012 at 3:53 PM
    YOU GUYS LOVE MY PUN!
  • lalaboosh
    November 11, 2012 at 3:57 PM
    I bump.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 11, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Yes, I love your pun ! lol

It's nice you had such a wonderful time. I love your sweater, you and dh are a cute couple. :-) 

Congrads on the new job! :-)

• artistmom889
    November 11, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Sounds wonderful!!!

I LOVE pho!! nobody else I know seems to have a clue what it is..I just make sure no one sees when I get to the noodles, I get a bit sloppy,

• lalaboosh
    November 11, 2012 at 3:59 PM
    Thanks • 4! Lol!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, I love your pun ! lol

It's nice you had such a wonderful time. I love your sweater, you and dh are a cute couple. :-) 

Congrads on the new job! :-)

• Wifeyy2Lette
    November 11, 2012 at 4:00 PM
    Cute pic! Congrats on his new job!
  • lalaboosh
    November 11, 2012 at 4:02 PM
    SLOPPAY NOODLES! Lol! I like to grab the noodles with my chopsticks and pile them on the big spoon and shove them in my mouth. That with the Japanese style hand over the mouth while chewing and slurping hides most of the messyness.

Quoting artistmom889:

Sounds wonderful!!!

I LOVE pho!! nobody else I know seems to have a clue what it is..I just make sure no one sees when I get to the noodles, I get a bit sloppy,

• lalaboosh
    November 11, 2012 at 4:04 PM
    Thanks! Has your avi always been that generic one?

Quoting Wifeyy2Lette:

Cute pic! Congrats on his new job!

• SuperPickle
    November 11, 2012 at 4:08 PM

mmmmm I love pho....My store stopped carrying ox tails for a long time but now they got them back, the beef bone pho just didnt taste the same, I cant wait to make a pot of the good stuff LOL

• Litlmama87
    November 11, 2012 at 4:10 PM
    Can't tell u enough times, I love that sweater lol

Congrats on the new job!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts