Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
lovinmykiddo07
My SO is being such an @$$!
November 11, 2012 at 2:48 AM
Idk wtf his problem is! Usually he's very sweet but tonight he's just a straight up ass.

Im in bed sick. I've been vomiting since 7pm. I can't keep anything down. No meds, no food, no liquids. I have a slight fever (101) &I my whole body hurts from throwing up so much.

I texted SO to bring me a glass of water. It'd been about 45 minutes since I last threw up and wanted to try to get some water down because I'm so parched!

He wouldn't do it! He's bust playing Halo4 and said if Im thirsty enough to get it myself. The fuck?? Ass hat. Then he comes up to pee..but can't get me water.

I ended up getting it myself,, got super nauseous and dizzy and threw up what little I drank. :'(

I love him dearly, but he will rue the day he gets sick and needs water! Uggggh.

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    November 11, 2012 at 2:50 AM

Go puke on his controllers. Muahahaha.

• lovinmykiddo07
    November 11, 2012 at 2:51 AM
    If I could make it all the way downstairs without vomiting first I would!

Quoting Anonymous:

Go puke on his controllers. Muahahaha.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 11, 2012 at 2:51 AM
    I'm sorry next time ask me and I will get it for you. My dh is also playing halo 4 right now.
  • lovinmykiddo07
    November 11, 2012 at 2:54 AM
    Aw, a sweet anon. Thanks! I made sure to fill my cup all the way...with tiny sips it'll last a long time.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry next time ask me and I will get it for you. My dh is also playing halo 4 right now.
  • TarantulaTress
    November 11, 2012 at 2:57 AM
    Ugh!! My DH would play his stupid video games even if the house was burning down around him...I feel you, mama. I hope you get better soon!
  • lovinmykiddo07
    November 11, 2012 at 2:58 AM
    In all fairness, he did keep our adhd child out of my hair all evening and put him to bed. Lol but is a little water too much to ask?

Quoting TarantulaTress:

Ugh!! My DH would play his stupid video games even if the house was burning down around him...I feel you, mama. I hope you get better soon!
  • RLT2
    by RLT2
    November 11, 2012 at 3:03 AM

I'd have stumbled down those stairs and hammered that  f'ing video game into a million pieces. That's just totally inconsiderate!  Hope you feel better OP

• TarantulaTress
    November 11, 2012 at 3:12 AM
    I dribble from every orphace, could set my pillow on fire with fever and feel as if my body has been trampled by a herd of elephants yet still have to function for my family. My DH developes the sniffles and acts as if he's contracted the West Nile virus. I'll never understand it...

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

In all fairness, he did keep our adhd child out of my hair all evening and put him to bed. Lol but is a little water too much to ask?

Quoting TarantulaTress:

• sarahsmommy508
    November 11, 2012 at 3:15 AM
    Lol the man cold, men are such wimps

Quoting TarantulaTress:

I dribble from every orphace, could set my pillow on fire with fever and feel as if my body has been trampled by a herd of elephants yet still have to function for my family. My DH developes the sniffles and acts as if he's contracted the West Nile virus. I'll never understand it...

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

Quoting TarantulaTress:

• mamaxkitty
    November 11, 2012 at 3:22 AM

My husband is also playing halo 4 but he doesn't ignore me..lol he knows better!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts