Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
.Beloved.
Don't hate me JMO
November 10, 2012 at 1:01 AM
But supernatural has sucked for a very long time now it's all over the place the only reason I watch is just to get my weekly fix of dean I use to like sam but he's just too idk he gives me the skeevies and that's my confession I know it's not drama so here: Obama is president, foodstamps...um that's all I got

Replies

• -_-
    by -_-
    November 10, 2012 at 1:01 AM
    Never watched it.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 10, 2012 at 1:02 AM
    Its been on for a LONG ass time, I think they are running out of story. Its time to hang it up I believe.
  • .Beloved.
    November 10, 2012 at 1:03 AM
    Bump
  • kissmiss213
    November 10, 2012 at 1:04 AM

food stamps? OMG

• KelissaMaye
    November 10, 2012 at 1:04 AM
    Ugh. I know!!! It turned to shit like 5 seasons ago. Hunt supernatural things! Enough with Cas/Leviathan/crazy, creepy Sam already.
  • .Beloved.
    November 10, 2012 at 1:05 AM
    Like two seasons ago although I did like the episode of sam and becky getting married that was pretty funny

Quoting Anonymous:

Its been on for a LONG ass time, I think they are running out of story. Its time to hang it up I believe.
  • .Beloved.
    November 10, 2012 at 1:06 AM
    Mhm.

Quoting kissmiss213:

food stamps? OMG

• roardiva
    November 10, 2012 at 1:09 AM
    You are dead to me! Bitch how can you say sam gives you the skeevies? Wtf! I'm joking. I love spn, I think this season is pretty good so far but there have been some shitty seasons cough 4-6 cough and then the killing of bobby! I'm still fucking pissed! But I'm a sam girl always will be.
  • roardiva
    November 10, 2012 at 1:11 AM
    The show was only supposed to go 5 seasons. Sam should have stayed locked in the box and dean happy ever after but they changed it bc it was so popular. I think with the closing hell forever story line this may be the last season. Jpad did just have a kid.

Quoting .Beloved.:

Like two seasons ago although I did like the episode of sam and becky getting married that was pretty funny

Quoting Anonymous:

• .Beloved.
    November 10, 2012 at 1:11 AM
    Season 7/8 have been the WORST

Quoting roardiva:

You are dead to me! Bitch how can you say sam gives you the skeevies? Wtf! I'm joking. I love spn, I think this season is pretty good so far but there have been some shitty seasons cough 4-6 cough and then the killing of bobby! I'm still fucking pissed! But I'm a sam girl always will be.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts