Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
.Beloved.
Don't hate me JMO
November 10, 2012 at 1:01 AM
But supernatural has sucked for a very long time now it's all over the place the only reason I watch is just to get my weekly fix of dean I use to like sam but he's just too idk he gives me the skeevies and that's my confession I know it's not drama so here: Obama is president, foodstamps...um that's all I got

Replies

• -_-
    by -_-
    November 10, 2012 at 1:01 AM
    Never watched it.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    November 10, 2012 at 1:02 AM
    Its been on for a LONG ass time, I think they are running out of story. Its time to hang it up I believe.
  • .Beloved.
    November 10, 2012 at 1:03 AM
    Bump
  • kissmiss213
    November 10, 2012 at 1:04 AM

food stamps? OMG

• KelissaMaye
    November 10, 2012 at 1:04 AM
    Ugh. I know!!! It turned to shit like 5 seasons ago. Hunt supernatural things! Enough with Cas/Leviathan/crazy, creepy Sam already.
  • .Beloved.
    November 10, 2012 at 1:05 AM
    Like two seasons ago although I did like the episode of sam and becky getting married that was pretty funny

Quoting Anonymous:

Its been on for a LONG ass time, I think they are running out of story. Its time to hang it up I believe.
  • .Beloved.
    November 10, 2012 at 1:06 AM
    Mhm.

Quoting kissmiss213:

food stamps? OMG

• roardiva
    November 10, 2012 at 1:09 AM
    You are dead to me! Bitch how can you say sam gives you the skeevies? Wtf! I'm joking. I love spn, I think this season is pretty good so far but there have been some shitty seasons cough 4-6 cough and then the killing of bobby! I'm still fucking pissed! But I'm a sam girl always will be.
  • roardiva
    November 10, 2012 at 1:11 AM
    The show was only supposed to go 5 seasons. Sam should have stayed locked in the box and dean happy ever after but they changed it bc it was so popular. I think with the closing hell forever story line this may be the last season. Jpad did just have a kid.

Quoting .Beloved.:

Like two seasons ago although I did like the episode of sam and becky getting married that was pretty funny

Quoting Anonymous:

• .Beloved.
    November 10, 2012 at 1:11 AM
    Season 7/8 have been the WORST

Quoting roardiva:

You are dead to me! Bitch how can you say sam gives you the skeevies? Wtf! I'm joking. I love spn, I think this season is pretty good so far but there have been some shitty seasons cough 4-6 cough and then the killing of bobby! I'm still fucking pissed! But I'm a sam girl always will be.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN