Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Walmart Cashier flirting with MY husband........WWYD
by Anonymous
November 7, 2012 at 8:16 PM

My husband and I were shopping at WalMart this after. We got inline and I realized that I forgot somethings. I went to get the items. When I got back this happened....

They were talking football. The cashier said hi to me than went back to the convo with MY hubby.

At the end they finished and she said have a good day guys and lets hope for a victory this weekend. My husband than told her about a bar that he goes to he even told her what table him and his friends sit at. Than she had the nerve to say ok maybe I will come.

I am so pissed I want to kick her ass. WWYD????

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 7, 2012 at 8:17 PM

i would be kicking my husban din the balls first

• robsgurl_23
    November 7, 2012 at 8:17 PM

you should be mad at your husband for telling her the info about the bar and table he will be at. I would give my husband a kick in the ass...he pretty much invited her.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    November 7, 2012 at 8:18 PM
    Laugh and continue trusting MY husband. Life's already insane. I don't desire to create anymore crazy.
  • CjEmmemommy
    Stupid!
  • mrsledford09
    Bump...takes 2 to tango
  • rosemagic01
    November 7, 2012 at 8:19 PM

She didn't do a single thing wrong. However him telling her where he would be. Yeah thats a nut punch.

• Hierophant85
    November 7, 2012 at 8:19 PM
    Your husband told her where he hangs out and at which table. Why is SHE to blame? I'd be more pissed at him.
  • mhaney03
    November 7, 2012 at 8:20 PM

that's all on your husband

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4

Why are you pissed at her?  From what you said, he invited her.

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5

you should kick your dh's ass for initiating. wat did u expect her to say? i'd probably say something similar (but not mean it) just because it caught me off guard. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts