Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I'm in an open relationship but SO doesn't know it yet ....muajajajajaja
by Anonymous
November 7, 2012 at 1:30 PM

We have 2 kids and have been living with each other for almost 5yrs now, i just decided this year that i want to be able to do other guys but i havent told him yet. Im having 2 emotional affairs at the same time now but im not gonna tell him. I already told my SO he could have a lover but if he doesnt have one on the side its not my problem. Im just not gonna tell him about my 2 lovers til idk mabye he tells me he has one. I had sex with one of them but it didnt go well because we only had like 10 mins to do it so it was a quickie but we plan on getting together sometime soon.  I love the attention from the guys that i get..im not super hot or anything i think im ok or average not like smoking hot! Anyways the other 2 guys dont know about each other they know i live with my SO and 1 is married and the other one has a gf living in another state. I really dont care anymore because im sick of my every day life i never do anything for myself but work my ass off and take care of my kids. 1 is special needs and requires a lot of attention my SO and i are just not connecting the way we used to. I deserve to have some fun so im taking charge and getting what i want. 

Replies

• AngeLnChainZ
    November 7, 2012 at 1:31 PM

So would you like a cookie for being proud to be a cheater and homewrecker?

• Michellina11234

• mich.el.le

No, you don't have an open relationship.  You're a cheating whore.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2

we don't care!

• NiCo86
    by NiCo86
    November 7, 2012 at 1:32 PM
    part of being an adult is working your ass off and raising your kids. theres better things to do for yourself than cheating on your man.
  • wilesmomma
    That's cheating
  • outtamymynd
    Wow. Just let him go. Whore around single. Poor guy.
  • jas_momof2

You deserve to have fun?  Lord...  Backing out of post now...

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    November 7, 2012 at 1:33 PM

504?

• MissMissfit
    November 7, 2012 at 1:33 PM

That's called being a cheating whore.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts