Mom Confessions

Anonymous
Ahhh. Orgasms
by Anonymous
November 5, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Dear sluts...(I am addressing the sluts because I was one, and will probably get a better response to this from them)....I had a (approx.) 30 second orgasm the other night. Has this happened to you?

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 5, 2012 at 3:35 PM

I have never had one last that long until the other night. It was unreal. It's fun to be able to laugh about this shit with you guys..SAHM (for me )= no adult interaction until after 6pm.

• redbutterfly666
    November 5, 2012 at 3:35 PM

honestly my df can keep me going for a loooong time iv never counted how long though O.o

• LyTe684
    by LyTe684
    November 5, 2012 at 3:36 PM
    Not a slut, but yes. Lol
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 5, 2012 at 3:37 PM
    Uh yes lol longer too and I'm not a slut.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 5, 2012 at 3:38 PM

I'm no where near a 'slut', but I have had orgasms lasting longer then that. :-/

• AmaliaD
    by AmaliaD
    November 5, 2012 at 3:40 PM

i have earth moving oragisms about 4 times a week.   i dont time them.   most are pretty long - doubt they are half a minute though....    the groud does shake and its amazing the kid stays asleep.    but im not a slut.  my # is only 2~    but thats mainly because i met dh young (18)  and he is the reason for all that (the earth moving and me only ever needing him and not sleeping with anyone else since him.)    so i have to give him his due credit. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 5, 2012 at 3:44 PM
    No. My orgasms are weak if I can even get there. :(

Mom Confessions