Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I'm worried for a friend *Pedophile Question* Update
by Anonymous
November 4, 2012 at 8:56 PM

I have a 19 year old friend of a 6 month old girl. Her and BD broke up and now she is seeing a new "man". He's only just 17 years old and a friend of hers younger brother. He came over to met me for the first time, Nice boy, a bit of a smart ass but he's 17yrs old *shrug*.

He sat down on the lounge with my 9 year old sister who has just gotten her first period a few months back due to medication she takes, He was playing with her and tickling her inner thigh area. I sent all the kids to bed straight away I didnt like the situation and went outside to talk with them alone.

Then during a totally normal convo about just nothing in general he told me how his crack addicted mother accussed him of touching his younger brother.

My question are why would a 17yr want to be with a mother of a little girl?

Why tickle her inner thigh or why touch a random child you have never met before?

I have a huge red flag in my gut about him and I just don't like he's a good person, nice on the outside but something is up.

WWYD?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE

Okay I understand why I should say something and I most likely will but can anyone see my problem? What if she told him? And he got mad?

He has my address, My number, knows many kids are here and what ages and sexes they are. He's knows there names... If hes a pedophile then he's already unstable. That worries me.

Replies

• 1plustwinsmommy
    November 4, 2012 at 10:55 PM
    Be honest with her. Even if it ticks her off you've planted the seed in her mind. Hopefully it will make her more aware and watchful. How would you feel if you said nothing and then something does happen? Speak to her.
  • mali321
    by mali321
    November 4, 2012 at 10:56 PM

If she will not listen to I am assuming a good friend?, then why friends to begin with?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm worried she'll think I'm being a jealous bitch or something (I'm with my childs father) I just don't think she will listen to me honestly

Quoting girlcarrot:

Yeah..not ok. I would tell your friend to leave the guy immediately and tell her what you saw. That doesn't sound right at all.

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    November 4, 2012 at 10:57 PM

I agree with everything but the "why would a 17 year old want to be with a mother of a little girl". While I can certianly see the creep factor here, it annoys the SHIT out of me that people think a young male who enjoys being around young children he didnt create MUST have an agenda.

• mommy425906
    November 4, 2012 at 10:59 PM

This exactly!! Never ever ignore your mama intuition! 

Quoting crissydancer05:

Trust your gut, protect your children, tell her what you saw. At the moment, its the best you can do. If nothing else that thought will be in the back of her mind and maybe she will see it too.

• Aleta775
    November 4, 2012 at 11:00 PM
    Yeah, there is something not right going on there. Regardless of how she takes it, or if she tells her bf, you need to tell your friend what you saw. Even if he truly didn't mean any harm, he is stupid to think it would be okay to touch a child that wa and very immature if he is really that clueless. You friend should not be dating a man younger than her.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    November 4, 2012 at 11:01 PM

I would feel terrible but If this kid is what I think, and she tells him.. He knows were I live, He knows how many and what ages the kids are. He has my address and if he's a pedo then he's unstable.

Quoting Anonymous:

Who cares what she thinks. You tell her and let her decide what to do with that info. If you didn't and he touched her child, how would you feel?

Quoting Anonymous:

Im sorry no one said anything for you. What if sh tells him because she thinks Im totally wrong?

Quoting Anonymous:

TELL HER!!! If someone did that for me, I wouldn't of been molested/raped.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    November 4, 2012 at 11:08 PM

bump

• BamaMommy2
    November 4, 2012 at 11:10 PM

Trust your gut. I have come into contact with men that give me that uneasy feeling too. It's nothing to be ignored.

• daisyb
    by daisyb
    November 4, 2012 at 11:17 PM

That feeling in your Gut, is almost Always right.. you have to go with it-

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    November 5, 2012 at 1:52 AM

I would bring it up to my friend.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups