Anonymous
Would you have a homebirth?
by Anonymous
October 28, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Why or why not?

Replies

• lilblu399
    October 28, 2012 at 4:47 PM
    I would like to but I already had 2 c sections, too much of a risk.
  • sweetmissy_05
    October 28, 2012 at 4:48 PM
    No I couldn't because I would have to have another c-section....and just in case something happened....I feel much better at a hospital.
  • UgtaBkdnMe
    October 28, 2012 at 4:48 PM

No freaking way. Too dangerous IMO.

• 702girly
    October 28, 2012 at 4:49 PM

No. My son would be dead if I had attempted one. As it was, he had to be cut out of me with no time to give me pain meds and then resuscitated. 

I don't say anything to people who plan home births though. It's their choice.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

Yes. In fact, I might with my next baby. 

I have had an in hospital experience, and a birthing center experience. I will NEVER give birth in a hospital again unless something goes wrong ! If homebirth happens to be my best option, that's what I would do. My number 1 choice is a birthing center birth though. 

• Shermy
    by Shermy
    Nope. Never.

I am so glad people find this a comfortable, stress free, happy way to give birth.

This is not me. I am a worry wart about big medical stuff and my mind thinks of too many awful things that could happen. I was SO happy to be at a hospital, I felt safe, I felt relaxed, it made me feel secure. Which allowed me to put my focus other places.

Not for me, glad other people love it!
  • YzmaRocks
    I have seriously considered it. My husband doesn't like the idea or I already would have had one. My mom had a VBAC at home :)
  • LectioDivina

No...Just because it can be done does not mean it's the best way to be done...

• kmorales7690
    October 28, 2012 at 4:50 PM

I would love to if my insurance would cover a midwife... but it doesn't

• alyssaravensmom
    October 28, 2012 at 4:50 PM
    No, because I bled out extremely bad after I delieved Alyssa. My heart went tacky, I was going in and out of conciousness. I was rushed to the OR for a d and c. I would feel safer to deliver in a hospital, in case it happened again.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts