Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Track Hurricane Sandy here?
by Anonymous
October 28, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Let's keep track of the Hurricane's progress here.

Where are you? Do you expect to be hit? Have you been hit yet? How bad is it?

I hear that MA has already declared a state of emergency but the storm is still 2 days out from there. Why would they do that?

Replies

• beachbabies6
    October 28, 2012 at 10:12 AM

im on the nc / sc coast , we got some wind gust and a little rain here yesterday , thismorning heavier wind gusts no rain right now , i think its about done for me good luck to everyone else hope you all get out of it as easy as i have !

• egyptian_mommy
    October 28, 2012 at 10:14 AM
    VA has also declared a state of emergency. We're under a High Wind Warning and a Flood Watch at the moment in Northern VA. The wind kicks up every now and then and it's really overcast but that's it so far. It did get a lot colder. You can feel in the air that something is coming.
  • MommaRoseT
    October 28, 2012 at 10:15 AM
    I'm in Georgia. It's cool and windy. Nothing to write home about, lol.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    October 28, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Really? So NC/SC isn't going to be hit bad at all? That's great news.

Quoting beachbabies6:

im on the nc / sc coast , we got some wind gust and a little rain here yesterday , thismorning heavier wind gusts no rain right now , i think its about done for me good luck to everyone else hope you all get out of it as easy as i have !

• jlm2676
    by jlm2676
    October 28, 2012 at 10:16 AM
    I'm in Lancaster, Pa. So far we have some rain, it looks a little windy out but that is all.
  • halleys_mommy_1
    October 28, 2012 at 10:16 AM
    It hadn't made landfall yet.

Quoting beachbabies6:

• MrsMommy2011
    October 28, 2012 at 10:17 AM
    Im in AL and it's just real cold
  • halleys_mommy_1
    I'm in upstate ny. On ny ny/vt border. Its overcast and really calm here. We aren't supposed to get hit till Thursday. My MIL is in va beach and is waiting for it to hit.
  • I_love_doritos
    All this except for im in so md. I was going to go to my moms but it seems like nova is going to get it just as bad

Quoting egyptian_mommy:

VA has also declared a state of emergency. We're under a High Wind Warning and a Flood Watch at the moment in Northern VA. The wind kicks up every now and then and it's really overcast but that's it so far. It did get a lot colder. You can feel in the air that something is coming.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    October 28, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Looks like it is still further south than I thought.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts