Mom Confessions

ButterMeUp
Question for those who are married.
October 28, 2012 at 9:31 AM
JUST FOR THOSE WHO ARE MARRIED!!!!!

Do you use birth control? If so how many forms (list them if you dont mind)? Have you had an "oops baby"?

Additional questions if you don't mind.

How important is using birth control to you? Why?

Replies

• Bethsunshine
    October 28, 2012 at 9:33 AM

I had a partial hysterectomy 2 years ago.  Before that, I had gotten my tubes tied when my youngest son was a year old. I had been on several different kinds of birth control pills before that off and on for several years. I don't remember all the names.

• ecerka
    by ecerka
    October 28, 2012 at 9:35 AM
    No we never used bc. We wanted children right away but never got pregnant until after out 19 yr anniversary. After I had her we decided we didn't want another because with our luck it would take ten more years and I'd be to old. I got my tubes tied now.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Yes i do ! I love kids and always wanted to be a mom :) and bc is important to me because i wanna persue my dreams and not just br a baby making machine. ! Btw i have 2 boys
  • AlekD
    by AlekD
    No. I don't because I am Catholic and morally opposed. My hubby is not Catholic though and he uses condoms sometimes. Hopefully I can convince him to stop someday and we can use fertility awareness methods. Our first baby was a surprise but a welcome one :)
  • alexsmomaubrys2

I used birth control (pill) before we decided to TTC, then after our last child (shot, just one and then we didn't use anything). When our last child was 2, DH got a vasectomy.

We've never had a oops baby. Obviously, not having more children is important to us considering DH got snipped. LOL.

• mtfarms
    by mtfarms

I am on Depo & have been since DD was born in June 2007. 

First pregnancy wasn't planned but not unwanted - ended in miscarriage.  Next two were planned - DS 12.30.02 & DD 6.29.07.  I was not on any sort of birth control at time of conception.

I am happy with 2 kids.  We are almost done with daycare.  To be honest, I wouldn't want to go back to paying $3.25 for 50 hrs/week!

• Newmom8912
    October 28, 2012 at 9:36 AM
    I use seasonique and BC I'm pretty sure I'm done with kids
  • my4yahoos
    October 28, 2012 at 9:37 AM
    I was on the pill, dh had a vasectomy almost 6 years ago. I have an almost 4yo, it didn't work. I got a tubal in march of 2009. No babies so far. I'm catholic too.
  • weezer_cookie
    I have the Paraguard IUD.
  • two4one
    by two4one

No. I cannot concieve naturally.

Mom Confessions