Mom Confessions

Anonymous
Did you interact with your baby before he/she was born?
by Anonymous
October 22, 2012 at 6:11 PM
I'm curious if I'm just really odd.
I "play" with my baby several times a day. Ill gently poke my belly and get him to kick me back and ill move around and see if he can move to kick that spot too. The further along I get, the more easily he does it (we're up to a little over half the time he'll kick/punch where I poke)

Also I talk to/read to/ sing to my belly. I call him by his name....
It just makes be feel a connection with him even though I know it doesn't mean anything.

Sorry this is long but I was just curious if others interact with their unborn babies.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 22, 2012 at 6:12 PM

I did and also so did my husband .I;m glad I talked to her .

• shamillionaire
    October 22, 2012 at 6:12 PM
    Of course!
  • eztwins
    by eztwins
    October 22, 2012 at 6:13 PM
    Absolutely! I did it even when it was too early for response. I started talking to them pretty much as soon as I found out. I don't think your strange or silly. It's your baby in there
  • Lostinindy
    October 22, 2012 at 6:13 PM
    We both did.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 22, 2012 at 6:14 PM
    Not really.
    I feel them kick with my hand, sometimes I put the remote or something to watch them kick it, but I feel silly talking to my stomach.
  • UgtaBkdnMe

I do and I talk to him all the time.

• Wydowness
    Yes we both did
  • Tyrneathem

I tried to as much as possible, though the belly poking hurt me a lot so I avoided that. He reacted very strongly to music... still does actually. :)

• MrsRinehart2010

me an my husband both did with boht of our girls.

• beingme75
    October 22, 2012 at 6:15 PM

yep!! when i would lay down on my back (with my 3rd) my stomach looked like an alien was in it.. he moved so much!!

Mom Confessions