Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
OH F*** NO!
by Anonymous
October 15, 2012 at 12:13 AM
My "friend" got ahold of me about 6wks ago(we've been friends for 12yrs but I distance myself& family from her bc she has TONS OF DRAMA and I don't need or want that shit!) And tonight she was buzzed and said "a wk before I called you up my other "friend" angela (the only friend she had other than me) got caught KICKING her dd in the back and my friend didn't say a THING about it!! WHAT.THE.FLYING.FUCK? I would have kicked her ass for kicking my child(hard enough to leave a HUGE bruise) then i'd call the cops! She is a true failure as a mother...... She can't even stand up for her child when she gets abused... I'll be calling cps tomorrow(mainly bc my ftiends harms her dd numerous times a day. Pulling hair, smacking w/ spoons, belts, toys, flyswatter, spatulas ect)

I have begun to truely hate her! She disgusts me!

Replies

• staffordmommy
    October 15, 2012 at 12:14 AM
    Oh wowzers! That Poor baby! Good luck!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    October 15, 2012 at 12:17 AM
    On top of it her dd has autism... I will need no luck bc I got proof!

Quoting staffordmommy:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 15, 2012 at 12:17 AM

And it took you how long to stand up for this little girl?

• Anonymous
    October 15, 2012 at 12:18 AM
    It will be less than 24hrs hun :) pull your tight panties out of your ass and chill the fuck out!

Quoting Anonymous:

• staffordmommy
    October 15, 2012 at 12:20 AM
    Oh my!! That poor girl! Sad thing is this happens everyday and no one comes to their rescue! That's a hard pill to swallow!! Good for you! Hopefully she will get the justice she deserves and that will at least be one more baby saved!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting staffordmommy:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 15, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Um it seems you are the one that needs to chill out, you are the one getting all fired up over a question.

You are her friends, seems you would know this has been going on longer than the last few hours.  So it was a simple question, so why don't you chill the fuck out hun.

Quoting Anonymous:

It will be less than 24hrs hun :) pull your tight panties out of your ass and chill the fuck out!

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    October 15, 2012 at 12:23 AM
    It makes me sick to my stomach to think of how kids are abused! :'(

Quoting staffordmommy:

Oh my!! That poor girl! Sad thing is this happens everyday and no one comes to their rescue! That's a hard pill to swallow!! Good for you! Hopefully she will get the justice she deserves and that will at least be one more baby saved!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting staffordmommy:

• staffordmommy
    October 15, 2012 at 12:27 AM
    Oh definetly! My dad was VERY abusive when I was growing up. We have talked and all has been forgiven now though but no one would stand up for us when we were little, glad she has you!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting staffordmommy:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting staffordmommy:

• Anonymous
    October 15, 2012 at 12:29 AM
    No you were trying to say that I am no better than the mother bc I haven't spoken up yet(i know how CM works)

The mother never slapped her child in front of me! She did tonight when I was over(like I said we have only really been talking not hanging,out to much) tonight. The lil girl asked for water and her mother PULLED this lil girl by her hair to bed... She was screaming and I told the mother "wtf are you doing? Why would you yank her by her hair like that?" She said " I DO IT ALL THE TIME. I also spank w/things mentioned in the op....

Quoting Anonymous:

Um it seems you are the one that needs to chill out, you are the one getting all fired up over a question.

You are her friends, seems you would know this has been going on longer than the last few hours.  So it was a simple question, so why don't you chill the fuck out hun.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    October 15, 2012 at 12:30 AM
    I'm sorry everyone turned an eye to you all :'( I will be calling until the child is removed from this home!!

Quoting staffordmommy:

Oh definetly! My dad was VERY abusive when I was growing up. We have talked and all has been forgiven now though but no one would stand up for us when we were little, glad she has you!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting staffordmommy:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting staffordmommy:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts