Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
This isn't normal at all
by Anonymous
October 14, 2012 at 9:05 PM
A little over a month ago I had unprotected sex around the time I was predicted to ovulate. Well I started my period Wednesday and it was kind of regular but not really. On Friday it got really really light so light that I thought it went off so I didn't use a tampon but a few hours later it started again and it was pinkish red in color. The same thing the next day and today. I kinda hope its implantation bleeding and I'm pregnant but then again I hope not because things are kinda rocky between us. I am not on birth control.

Replies

• bmcandmmh
    October 14, 2012 at 9:07 PM
    Sounds like you should have been using birth control. I doubt you're preg sounds like just a period to me. Is it period time? I know some women have this but usually you'll have a little pain with this.
  • anotherandree
    October 14, 2012 at 9:07 PM

That kind of bleeding happens to me all the time.  It's annoying, but it does not mean that I am pregnant.  Good luck, though.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    October 14, 2012 at 9:11 PM
    No we want a kid like right now and when we tried everything was good but I want to wait until we smooth out our problems

Quoting bmcandmmh:

Sounds like you should have been using birth control. I doubt you're preg sounds like just a period to me. Is it period time? I know some women have this but usually you'll have a little pain with this.

• chalisa0
    October 14, 2012 at 9:13 PM

Geez.  Really?  Now, why oh why would you do that to a poor innocent baby?  Grow up and wait until you have a steady relationship before procreating.  

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    October 14, 2012 at 10:37 PM
    Wow really?! Every relationship has a few problems every now and then

Quoting chalisa0:

Geez.  Really?  Now, why oh why would you do that to a poor innocent baby?  Grow up and wait until you have a steady relationship before procreating.  

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN