Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
This isn't normal at all
by Anonymous
October 14, 2012 at 9:05 PM
A little over a month ago I had unprotected sex around the time I was predicted to ovulate. Well I started my period Wednesday and it was kind of regular but not really. On Friday it got really really light so light that I thought it went off so I didn't use a tampon but a few hours later it started again and it was pinkish red in color. The same thing the next day and today. I kinda hope its implantation bleeding and I'm pregnant but then again I hope not because things are kinda rocky between us. I am not on birth control.

Replies

• bmcandmmh
    October 14, 2012 at 9:07 PM
    Sounds like you should have been using birth control. I doubt you're preg sounds like just a period to me. Is it period time? I know some women have this but usually you'll have a little pain with this.
  • anotherandree
    October 14, 2012 at 9:07 PM

That kind of bleeding happens to me all the time.  It's annoying, but it does not mean that I am pregnant.  Good luck, though.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    October 14, 2012 at 9:11 PM
    No we want a kid like right now and when we tried everything was good but I want to wait until we smooth out our problems

Quoting bmcandmmh:

Sounds like you should have been using birth control. I doubt you're preg sounds like just a period to me. Is it period time? I know some women have this but usually you'll have a little pain with this.

• chalisa0
    October 14, 2012 at 9:13 PM

Geez.  Really?  Now, why oh why would you do that to a poor innocent baby?  Grow up and wait until you have a steady relationship before procreating.  

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    October 14, 2012 at 10:37 PM
    Wow really?! Every relationship has a few problems every now and then

Quoting chalisa0:

Geez.  Really?  Now, why oh why would you do that to a poor innocent baby?  Grow up and wait until you have a steady relationship before procreating.  

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts