Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
There's a guy sleeping on my couch
by Anonymous
October 14, 2012 at 3:50 AM
And he's crazy, he thinks he's my man already and we just started hanging out, we've been talking for a month but I always blew him off when he wanted to hang out bc i dont really have the energy to date. Idk I'm tired and now I can't go to sleep cuz he's here :/

Edit: I'm not scared of him or anything, I just would never go to sleep with a guy here while my sons home unless we've been together for a longggg time, it makes me paranoid. We've had a good conversation and it was nice to have adult company for a change but it's awkward he fell asleep lol

Replies

• Caitlin1983
    October 14, 2012 at 3:52 AM
    Wake him up and kick him out!
  • Bittysmama
    October 14, 2012 at 3:52 AM
    Kick him out
  • Cpdsptchgrl
    October 14, 2012 at 3:54 AM

If you aren't comfortable with him then why did you let him in your house?

• mom2hadley
    October 14, 2012 at 3:54 AM
    Tell him he needs to leave. Simple as that.
  • Sunshine257
    October 14, 2012 at 3:55 AM
    Lol at first I thought your post said,"there is an ugly guy on my couch." lol I was thinking a long drunken night..
  • AJB163
    by AJB163
    October 14, 2012 at 3:56 AM
    I would call the cops. Screw waking him up yourself, have the cops show up and get him out.

Why would you let him in your house to begin with? Especially after knowing him for such a short period of time?
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    October 14, 2012 at 3:56 AM
    It's not that I'm not comfortable with him being here but I can't go to sleep with him here bc my sons home, I'm paranoid about that

Quoting Cpdsptchgrl:

If you aren't comfortable with him then why did you let him in your house?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    October 14, 2012 at 3:57 AM
    Lol, he's actually not bad looking surprisingly since I usually go for ugly

Quoting Sunshine257:

Lol at first I thought your post said,"there is an ugly guy on my couch." lol I was thinking a long drunken night..

• Bee86lpn
    October 14, 2012 at 3:57 AM
    Well, that's awkward...

Reminds me of Half Baked though.
  • BekahBrownEyes
    October 14, 2012 at 3:59 AM
    Why did you let him in to begin with? If you're afraid of him at all,call the cops and tell them you've got someone that won't leave, then put a no tresspass on him

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts