Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Mabuka
What's the coolest, weirdest and/or most disgusting...
by Mabuka
October 13, 2012 at 10:41 PM
thing you have ever found at the beach?

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 13, 2012 at 10:43 PM
    When we went to myrtle this past summer the live clams? were odd. if you picked up enough sand with them, they burrowed in it.
  • squeekers

nastiest? a condom.

coolest? a whole solid sand dollar.

something that i don't think exists anymore? black sand, from the black sand beach in hawaii.

• armyvet06
    Nothing for me. But just the other day someone found an eyeball the size of a softball on the beach here in florida
  • ColtsFan1912
    October 13, 2012 at 10:44 PM

we found big sheets of rusted metal that had washed up. I had quite an imagination so i was saying it could be from a submarine or something hehe. It was when I lived in Charleston so who knows what it was. It was kinda cool though. 

• lilasmommy418
    October 13, 2012 at 10:45 PM
    A dried out jellyfish.
  • 3earthangels
    October 13, 2012 at 10:45 PM
    "mermaid purses" aka skate or shark eggs that are empty. Pretty cool!
  • Charliesmommy11
    October 13, 2012 at 10:46 PM
    Haven't been to a beach in a very long time so the last thing I remember finding were jelly fish that had washed up down by padre island.
  • ColtsFan1912
    October 13, 2012 at 10:47 PM

I thought this was cool too. I'm not sure what it is but. . .i like weird stuff like this so it was neat :)

• LucyMom08
    October 13, 2012 at 10:47 PM
    I live 2 blocks from the beach, so I've found plenty...horseshoe crabs and those freaky arthropods are probably the weirdest animal life I've found...and man-of-wars...my mom has played with babt sharks in tidal pools, i wouldn't go near them, haha...and she has found an alligator on the beach...
  • Apollos82
    October 13, 2012 at 10:48 PM
    I went to college at the beach, so....myself! lol

I attended Ecola Bible School in Oregon and really found myself and the foundation of my faith there. It was really a sweet, sweet time in my life.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts