Mom Confessions

Mabuka
What's the coolest, weirdest and/or most disgusting...
by Mabuka
October 13, 2012 at 10:41 PM
thing you have ever found at the beach?

Replies

• Mabuka
    by Mabuka
    October 14, 2012 at 10:35 AM
    Did they tell you how much the plate was worth? Did you take a picture?

Quoting Anonymous:

Coolest thing I found was a full plate from a 1600's shipwreck. It was awesome. We donated it to a local museum.

Nastiest thing was last march I took the kids to the beach for the day. We live very close so sometimes we go and just walk around and play in the sand even in winter coats. It's so fun! But anyway, there were literally thousands of baby blue crabs all over the beach! They were about 2-4 inches long it was a mild spring and they all came out early then died because we had a cold snap :(..
  • Mabuka
    by Mabuka
    October 14, 2012 at 10:40 AM
    Loved those when I was a kid!

Quoting MistyMoo:

I found a treasure troll once when I was digging in the sand with my son LOL he wanted to keep it, but he forgot it.
  • RunningMommaof2
    October 14, 2012 at 10:43 AM
    Oh man I've found tons of stuff on the beach. Once at Holden Beach, NC I found a huge dead sea turtle that had washed up on shore. It was sad, but I've never see one up close before. I've also seen a nest a baby sea turtles hatch and go down to the ocean. That's an amazing experience. I have it on video tape.
  • RunningMommaof2
    October 14, 2012 at 10:45 AM
    Add it to your bucket list! Everyone needs to see the ocean!

Quoting bcbmami:

I've never been to the beach :(

• bcbmami
    by bcbmami
    October 14, 2012 at 11:55 AM
    It's already on there!

Quoting RunningMommaof2:

Add it to your bucket list! Everyone needs to see the ocean!

Quoting bcbmami:

I've never been to the beach :(

• Bigmamma69325
    October 14, 2012 at 12:00 PM
    Condoms and a baby shark on the beach in West Haven,Ct. It made the news that day i just happen to be there riding bikes with my son.
  • kyuteangl88
    October 14, 2012 at 12:17 PM
    I used to live in Alaska, we used to find all kinds of cool stuff.
  • VintageWife
    October 14, 2012 at 12:20 PM

I've never really gone to a beach. I guess a couple of times when I was really young. Well, when we were on a roadtrip (hubby and I) from Germany to Denmark, we stopped at this beach so we could see the ocean that was there and they had these weird statues and it was a nude-optional beach although noone was nude except an old couple. The chick was cracking me up cause her saggy boobs were like flopping over into the sand :D

• LucyMom08
    October 14, 2012 at 1:04 PM
    They are awesome to look at, but not so great when they wrap around your entire leg :(

Quoting MichelleSw:

Quoting LucyMom08:

I live 2 blocks from the beach, so I've found plenty...horseshoe crabs and those freaky arthropods are probably the weirdest animal life I've found...and man-of-wars...my mom has played with babt sharks in tidal pools, i wouldn't go near them, haha...and she has found an alligator on the beach...

Man of wars are amazing. 

• LucyMom08
    October 14, 2012 at 1:05 PM
    Maybe she can snorkel?

Quoting brittani:

Ummm thanks for sharing. What does this have to do with the beach

Quoting Anonymous:

I can stick my butt up in the air and suck air in and out of my asshole.

Mom Confessions