Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Rocky mountain oysters...
by Anonymous
October 13, 2012 at 9:27 PM
A very good friend of mine admitted to me that she ordered rocky mountain oysters because she honestly thought that she was ordering oysters. Needless to say I about choked on my coffee due to busting up laughing at her.

What is the craziest food you have ever eaten?

Replies

• JakesMom712
    October 13, 2012 at 9:28 PM
    Deep fried hot dog. It was disgusting.
  • TraceyMR
    October 13, 2012 at 9:29 PM

omg gag

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    October 13, 2012 at 9:30 PM
    Normal to me but weird to some is the stuff we hunt & eat or regional foods (gulf coast). I ate dog once. That was weird to know I ate it, but I didn't know it until afterwards.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    October 13, 2012 at 9:33 PM
    Quoting Anonymous:

Normal to me but weird to some is the stuff we hunt & eat or regional foods (gulf coast). I ate dog once. That was weird to know I ate it, but I didn't know it until afterwards.

What would that include? Just for curiosity sake.
  • ChelseySpelsey
    October 13, 2012 at 9:35 PM
    Oh there's no way in hell I could eat dog... Nope, nope nope....and I would fall over & die if I found out afterwards.

Quoting Anonymous:

• Sassy762
    October 13, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Balut

BALUT

Black Pudding

BLACK PUDDING

Hasma

HASMA

Casu Marzu

CASU MARZU

Haggis

HAGGIS

Hotlix

HOTLIX

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    October 13, 2012 at 9:36 PM
    It's normal to us. Deer, wild hogs, oryx, gators, frog legs, crawfish, different birds. I just always see stuff like that listed in posts of weird things people would never eat. My freezers has more wild game in it than store bought meat.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

What would that include? Just for curiosity sake.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    October 13, 2012 at 9:39 PM
    I feel horrible because I liked it. I would never ask for it again because I love my dogs, but it was tasty.

Quoting ChelseySpelsey:

Oh there's no way in hell I could eat dog... Nope, nope nope....and I would fall over & die if I found out afterwards.

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    October 13, 2012 at 9:40 PM
    Quoting Anonymous:

Some things on your list I could eat. Like the wild hog but I have to admit I could not eat frog legs though. I do love crawfish!

• brittani
    October 13, 2012 at 9:42 PM
    Alligator, and moose. I didn't like moose at all.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN