Mom Confessions

nautica_lucas
Breakfast TIME !!!
October 13, 2012 at 11:37 AM
What do you eat or prepare your kids for breakfast each morning? I'm trying to get some new ideas..

If you don't cook breakfast you don't have to respond saying "I don't cook breakfast" lol

Replies

• .gumdrop.
    October 13, 2012 at 12:48 PM
    My kids had eggs and toast today

I had egg and peppers

Usually it's cereal, yogurt, eggs or waffles, sometimes nuts and cheese of I feel really lazy lol

Usually fruit on the side

We looove making waffles lol
  • anyotherday
    October 13, 2012 at 12:50 PM

DS has been on an orange juice and plain buttered toast kick... so I indulge him and enjoy the break! LOL :D 

• .gumdrop.
    October 13, 2012 at 12:51 PM
    Randomly I make crepes .... My favorite breakfast food

Hummm
  • she_walk_softly
    October 13, 2012 at 12:51 PM
    I make (veggie ) sausage mix with hash browns and cheese and freeze or bake :)onions too sometimes.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 13, 2012 at 12:53 PM
    I love preparing a bunch of my homemade waffles and freezing them. In the morning you can just pop them in the toaster and make a little something on the side and not be on a time crunch.
  • redneckmama4
    October 13, 2012 at 12:57 PM
    We do homemade waffles and pancakes (make up extra and freeze single layer and then package up for the toaster later:) egg muffins, cereal, grits, eggs and more eggs, fried taters, homemade blueberry/banana/chocolate chip muffins that I also make up extras to freeze. Homemade granola bars with fruit, seeds, etc.
  • 3xangel
    by 3xangel
    October 13, 2012 at 12:59 PM
    It varies..
    Blueberry muffins & milk
    Cereal
    Sausage, egg, & biscuits
    Oatmeal & fruit
    Pancakes & sausage
    etc, etc,..
  • nramey
    by nramey
    October 13, 2012 at 1:00 PM
    We only eat whole foods. Can I get your granola bar recipe??

Quoting redneckmama4:

We do homemade waffles and pancakes (make up extra and freeze single layer and then package up for the toaster later:) egg muffins, cereal, grits, eggs and more eggs, fried taters, homemade blueberry/banana/chocolate chip muffins that I also make up extras to freeze. Homemade granola bars with fruit, seeds, etc.

• HistoryNutty
    October 13, 2012 at 1:00 PM
    Banana with a peanut butter sandwich, or with eggs bacon and toast. Or banana with waffles

My kid loves bananas. She needs one with every meal.
  • redneckmama4
    October 13, 2012 at 1:18 PM
    I will find my recipe and post later...we're goin to the woods...yea!

Quoting nramey:

We only eat whole foods. Can I get your granola bar recipe??

Quoting redneckmama4:

Mom Confessions