Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
NikiSellers0806
We are all more similar than you'de think
October 13, 2012 at 9:51 AM
Petty arguments and BS aside, why are we all here? Obviously because we are moms right? I meet people everyday who have different religious, political, and moral beliefs than me but I'm not gonna argue with them till I'm blue in the face. I would dare say that the majority of us here have the same core values.....we all want to take care of our kids and be the best parent we can possibly be. Now no more arguing and you're welcome:-p

Replies

• ErikaRobin
    October 13, 2012 at 9:55 AM

• babygirl7161
    October 13, 2012 at 9:56 AM

• JadsW
    by JadsW
    October 13, 2012 at 9:57 AM

Laugh

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    October 13, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Arguing is the foundation on which CM lies. Compare the amount of replies an argument, or a post where the OP is a bashing target gets, to the amount of replies a normal, general post gets. It's human nature - people love to argue (and win). It's entertaining, and it gives a person a sort of high to get angry or relied up and defend themselves. It won't change. 

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    October 13, 2012 at 10:00 AM
    It's you'd, no e. But I agree. These ladies thrive on drama though, so this argument is pretty much invalid.
  • NikiSellers0806
    October 13, 2012 at 10:07 AM
    LOL dammit ya got me

Quoting Anonymous:

It's you'd, no e. But I agree. These ladies thrive on drama though, so this argument is pretty much invalid.

• NikiSellers0806
    October 13, 2012 at 10:07 AM
    Lmao I love this so hard, I almost choked on my coffee!

Quoting babygirl7161:

• winkyloafer
    October 13, 2012 at 10:09 AM
    Many of us are similar because we have one vagina, a pair of boobs, we share different opinions and a love for drama, and we like to gossip.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    October 13, 2012 at 10:10 AM
    Actually no. The way lots of these people live and parent would be a disgrace for us.
  • winkyloafer
    October 13, 2012 at 10:10 AM
    I guess we all like cupcakes, too.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts