Mom Confessions

DixieL
If You Want A President
by DixieL
October 13, 2012 at 4:48 AM

If you want a president, that will overturn Roe vs Wade. as soon as possible, and that will take away our rights as women, like he knows what we and our bodies go through. If you want a president that outsources jobs to China and then lies about it.If you want a president that has admitted he loves hiring people and then firing them, just because he can. He admitted he loves firing people.If you want a president who won't show his taxes, because he has money hidden in Switzerland and the Cayman Islands and who knows where else.If you want a president who admits when he doesn't know he is being taped, that he doesn't care, about 47% of us. That means most of us on cafemom too. He says we feel entitled, and we don't take responsibility for our own lives.If you want a president, who says when (not if) he wins, there will be more wars, not even one more war. He said more wars. Who knows what he means by that.If you want a president, that will take Social Security, as we know it away from us, if you are fifty or younger. I'm over fifty, so it's not me (on that one) that I'm worried about. If you want a president,that will raise taxes on the middle class, and lower it yet again on the top 1%.If you want a president, that says his first day in office he will repeal Obamacare, and make so many people, not be able to get help, unless you have an emergency, like a stroke or heart attack. Then you will be taken to the hospital, make sure you aren't dying at the time, and let go. You will be in debt, the rest of your life. If that happens, I hope no one loses their jobs, and can't afford health care. If you do, Romney care will happen to you.If you want a president, who doesn't want anymore teachers or firefighters. The classrooms will get even bigger, and your kids will have less time with their teachers. If you want a president, that his only experience, is being born rich, and owning companies.If you want a president, who says, different things, depending on who he is talking too. There are a lot more things, but that's all for now, If you want a president life this. Vote for Romney.

Replies

• DixieL
    by DixieL
    October 13, 2012 at 4:52 AM

Even if you know, you are voting for Romney, please read this, and think about it, in your head, and in your heart. I'm believe in God, but I'm not a fanatic, but I'm praying, that Romney won't win, and President Obama will have his second term. This is such an important election year.

• DestinyHLewis
    October 13, 2012 at 4:53 AM
    Quoting DixieL:

Even if you know, you are voting for Romney, please read this, and think about it, in your head, and in your heart. I'm believe in God, but I'm not a fanatic, but I'm praying, that Romney won't win, and President Obama will have his second term. This is such an important election year.

I am praying the exact opposite.
  • dmarie2101
    October 13, 2012 at 4:56 AM

if you want a post that people will read, use paragraphs.

• lilbit04
    October 13, 2012 at 4:57 AM
    I think both of them are lying ass holes and we need different candidates to choose from. Both of them can go choke on a big fat hairy toe. They are both so full of shit it's not even funny....well that's my input in the situation .
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 13, 2012 at 5:02 AM

Yawn, a re-post of your other post and still full of false and misleading statements. 

• DestinyHLewis
    October 13, 2012 at 5:06 AM
    Quoting dmarie2101:

if you want a post that people will read, use paragraphs.

Spelling and grammar would be a huge help too. ;-) Oh... Actual facts might help.
  • xomrsweaver
    October 13, 2012 at 5:06 AM

I'll admit i didn't really read this, but did anyone else see the beginning of the debates where Ryan said "We should always stand up for peace, for democracy, for individual rights". LOL! You can't say your all for individual rights but be against gay marriage, abortion, and equality for women in the work force. I can't see how anyone in their right mind would vote for them. 

• DixieL
    by DixieL
    October 13, 2012 at 5:07 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Yawn, a re-post of your other post and still full of false and misleading statements. 

Yes, I made it a post, so everyone, that wants too, can read it. There will be plenty of people that will agree with me.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 13, 2012 at 5:17 AM
    Obama had better not win or we are all fucked. Anyone else notice that Obama repeated the same shit over and over and over again in the debate. The first 15 minutes Obama just repeated the same stuff almost verbatim. He's an idiot.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 13, 2012 at 5:21 AM
    Romney 2012

Mom Confessions