Mom Confessions

yo.momma.
amanda todd
October 13, 2012 at 1:54 AM
Idk how many people have heard about her..just in case you didnt she committed suicide on the 10 b.c. Of bullying. She was 16 i believe
Well i was just browsing google and i came across a pic of her with the caption "mouth taste like sperm, drink bleach" (she attempted suicide by ingesting bleach and was unsuccessful) all i can say is wow my heart goes out to her parents /family and any others to have to deal with things like this of their loved ones left behind

Replies

• angie729
    October 13, 2012 at 1:55 AM

So sad...

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 13, 2012 at 1:55 AM
    I haven't heard her story before, but it sounds really sad. I hope her family is doing okay.
  • littleladiesx3
    October 13, 2012 at 2:07 AM
    I've heard because it's very close to me; lower main land BC. She was stalked by a pedo who blackmailed her. He sent pics of her breasts to her school, frIends, and family, because she didn't want participate anymore. He then continued to follow her and hide his id for 2 years. She got beat up instead of anyone hearing her. Bunch of fuckin pervs.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 13, 2012 at 2:08 AM
    A pedophile she talked to online, or something? That's so sick. :(

Quoting littleladiesx3:

I've heard because it's very close to me; lower main land BC. She was stalked by a pedo who blackmailed her. He sent pics of her breasts to her school, frIends, and family, because she didn't want participate anymore. He then continued to follow her and hide his id for 2 years. She got beat up instead of anyone hearing her. Bunch of fuckin pervs.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 13, 2012 at 2:09 AM

=( poor kid

• Jess0915
    October 13, 2012 at 2:09 AM

That's so sad. I've never heard of her story before. . .

• MNDsM
    by MNDsM
    October 13, 2012 at 2:11 AM
    Where in BC are you?

And it is sick, she was blackmailed and bullied to death and it seems like nobody is addressing the guy who tricked her at age 13 to flash her breasts online. The poor little girl. :(

Quoting littleladiesx3:

• MNDsM
    by MNDsM
    October 13, 2012 at 2:15 AM
    Amanda's mother speaks out.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 13, 2012 at 3:32 AM

Quoting littleladiesx3:

That's disgusting and this is so tragic, my prayers are with her family.

• yo.momma.
    October 13, 2012 at 5:16 AM

this is the video she herself made telling her story..

Quoting Anonymous:

I haven't heard her story before, but it sounds really sad. I hope her family is doing okay.

Mom Confessions