Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Mabuka
Which is longer?
by Mabuka
October 13, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Your big toe or your second toe? What about your kids?
Yes, I'm seriously asking this..
Stop judging me.

Replies

• lalaballet
    October 13, 2012 at 12:05 AM
    All my toes are even.
  • pheMOMenon
    October 13, 2012 at 12:07 AM
    I think my big toe. Im almost 8 mos pregnant so its really hard to get down there and check it out. They look almost the same length. But I think the big one is a smidge longer. Im curious now...why? Lol
  • muthrof_2
    October 13, 2012 at 12:07 AM
    One on each. And all three kids are tall to short. Like this / \ ..not as steep lol
  • Kaylawv2
    October 13, 2012 at 12:09 AM
    2nd for me, our 2 kids and dh
  • PeaceMuch
    October 13, 2012 at 12:10 AM
    My second toe. On my kids their big toe. :D
    Foot fetish eh?! Lol
  • LaCucaracha
    October 13, 2012 at 12:12 AM
    My big toe is bigger
  • auntietotty
    October 13, 2012 at 12:13 AM

My big, 2nd and 3rd toes are all kind of the same length. I have kind of square feet. lol My son's are like mine.

My husband and daughter have the same feet too...their big toes are longer than their 2nd toe.

• Mabuka
    by Mabuka
    October 13, 2012 at 1:07 AM
    What?! Is that even possible?! I wanna see!

Quoting lalaballet:

All my toes are even.
  • bustybee
    October 13, 2012 at 1:10 AM

me: big toes are biggest

ds1: middle toe is biggest, then big toe, then "index toe". kinda creeps me out.

ds2: is like me

ds3: just turned 1 so I have never honestly looked.

• Mabuka
    by Mabuka
    October 13, 2012 at 1:11 AM
    Because my toes go on a 'perfect slant' and for many years I thought that's how feet were...until my mom showed me how freakishly long her 2nd toe is compared to her big toe. I have a 2.5 month old daughter and I was trying to straighten her toes out the other day to see how they are and it looks like her big toe & 2nd toe are either equal or the 2nd one is a little longer. It's so weird to me that toes are all different sizes...

Quoting pheMOMenon:

I think my big toe. Im almost 8 mos pregnant so its really hard to get down there and check it out. They look almost the same length. But I think the big one is a smidge longer. Im curious now...why? Lol

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts