Mom Confessions

nautica_lucas
Last Text Message
October 12, 2012 at 11:02 PM
What did your last text message say?

Don't have to share if you're not comfortable.

Mine says:
"I know what you did last summer"

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 13, 2012 at 2:05 AM
    It really does get to be really expensive. He could $50 easy a week just on drinks. I'm lucky he didn't use everything in the change jar.
    I just don't get it. I buy him lunch meat and drinks and he stills complains that he has nothing to eat or drink. I swear he's worse than our 5 year old

Quoting 3boys1girl32:

Quoting Anonymous:

If you do not stop taking change out of the change jar I'm going to kill you. I swear you can not be trusted with money. i was taking that money to go pay the electic bill.But I guess BUYING a drink at work everyday is more important than having power in the house. Why do I even buy drinks for you to make and take to work if you never do it.

I sent this to dh. I was pissed cause in the past week he has used over 20 in change to buy drinks all day at work. He works outside all day and its still 85 here so he goes thru a lot of drinks. I have a kitchen full of drinks and drink mixes that he had to have. And now were short on the electic bill cause I needed to turn in the change also to put towards it.

He just started a new job and won't get paid till the end of the month please don't judge. This week is a little tight.

This sounda like my dh.He spends a lot of money on drinks,its crazy and annoying.

• DaLordsMezNger
    October 13, 2012 at 2:09 AM
    With ice cream?

I was txtn so about ice cream to make me feel better. I was having flashbacks(PTSD)
  • luvmymunchkins3
    October 13, 2012 at 5:27 AM
    that bitch sent me like 30+ texts while i was in labor asking why i wasnt telling her everything i didnt answer her and i might text her later this afternoon we will see

Quoting nautica_lucas:

Aww. Had you mom gave you space??

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

mine says "7cm we hope he comes out in the next few hrs"

• jesistar6910
    October 13, 2012 at 5:32 AM

"Thanks baby, I will see you in a bit."

• Retrokitty
    October 13, 2012 at 5:33 AM
    Happy birthday (its my birthday)
  • velvetkitty
    October 13, 2012 at 5:34 AM
    I got a ride home babe. I love you.
  • velvetkitty
    October 13, 2012 at 5:35 AM
    Happy birthday!!!

Quoting Retrokitty:

Happy birthday (its my birthday)
  • jpalmer
    by jpalmer
    October 13, 2012 at 5:46 AM
    You know...I wonder this also!!! I mean technically belle and the beast would be considered beastiality...here's another one that gets me...wouldn't santa be considered a pedofile...I mean he dose spy on children ALL the time...lmao!!! To much thinking and NOT enough sleep!!!

Quoting mishamama:

"I have always been curious if Bell had sex with Beast, would it be considered BEASTiality?" -my little brother lol
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 13, 2012 at 5:48 AM
    Hey don't forget to pick me up at work! Remember YOU have my car

*I sister borrowed my car last week and forgot to pick me up. Had to catch a ride with one of the mechanics*
  • jpalmer
    by jpalmer
    October 13, 2012 at 5:49 AM
    My last txt..."Just because you have a phone doesn't mean you need to text me every freaking five minutes! Plus fix your shorts memaw can see your balls!"

Lmao!!! Dh learned out to text fast...he read what I wrote, turned red, and covered up with a blanket...lmfao!!!

Mom Confessions