Mom Confessions

AmberRose1122
"I'm going to punch your baby out"
October 12, 2012 at 4:58 PM
A 4-year old that I babysit just said this to me, after kicking and screaming on my couch for 30 minutes. First I cried, then I texted my husband, and now I'm not sure what comes next. What child says that?
Let me add that the child threw the fit of kicking and screaming while in time-out. He calmed down and asked for a hug. I picked him up to hug him and he looked at me with a very angry but calm face and held his fist up and said this. He is very physical daily with me and the other children, always trying to hit or kick us.

Replies

• Lunarprancer
    October 12, 2012 at 5:03 PM
    Quoting Kool_Aide:

You are crying ver childish things a 4 year old said?????

This
  • AmberRose1122
    Pregnancy hormones and exhaustion from dealing with him all week.

Quoting luvhubandbabys:

I would be freaked out. But y cry about it...

• Meghan6391
    Id be calling the kids mom and telling her to come get chucky out of my home
  • TurtleSquish
    October 12, 2012 at 5:04 PM

so let him throw his fit and just keep your baby safe. Walk away from him. As long as he's not hurting himself there's no reason you should try to comfort someone who refuses to be comforted

Quoting AmberRose1122:

And that's what I thought also, and I've been dealing with his fits for a while now. I always try and soothe him, and it never works. Oy vey.

Quoting TurtleSquish:

a child that wants attention.

• AmberRose1122
    Pregnancy hormones, and sheer exhaustion. He's a lot of work.

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Quoting Kool_Aide:

You are crying ver childish things a 4 year old said?????

This

• anime.princess
    I used to say that to my mom when she was pregnant with my little brother. I remember I was with her at the supermarker and was throwing a tantrum (I was seated at the cart), and I was kicking her belly while I said some horrible things about my soon to be born little brother.
  • bleedhairspray

I would never babysit that child again. I don't care if they are 4 or 14 you do not threaten people in my house least of all my baby. And I'd have a talk with their parent about what they said and why you're done. It may just be an empty threat but I will not let a child that can even come up with a thought like that stick around because who knows what they'll actually do.

• AmberRose1122
    October 12, 2012 at 5:05 PM
    Lmao!!!

Quoting Meghan6391:

• lalaballet
    A very hurt angry child that doesn't understand what's going on and how to deal with it. A child that needs stability and to know his mom won't leave and who needs help using his words and is challenging you to see if you will leave too.
  • Miss-B
    by Miss-B

laughing

Quoting Meghan6391:

Mom Confessions