Mom Confessions

CutieCrab
s/o wedding rings **pics**
Jen
October 12, 2012 at 10:38 AM
Show us your engagement rings/wedding bands?

Were they expensive? Or not? :-)

Replies

• Sam.Marie
    October 15, 2012 at 12:36 PM

It was $260 and I love it!
  • Elyce225
    October 15, 2012 at 12:42 PM
    That is my new ring, with the date, lol. See you were incorrect and tried to twist it. My proposal is exactly how I told it, I was a few days off, big deal, lol. Just like in the other thread where you were trying to grasp straws, you are doing it again. We were married on Sept 1st. Still the same story, lol. #obsession

Quoting Anonymous:

No id didn't you idiot. You would so much more likeable if you would jut admit you're full of shit and move on. here's the link dummy I don't edit you to look like a liar you just are. http://www.cafemom.com/group/33200/forums/read/10840627/Engagement_rings

Same ring...

two different proposal stories... There's a thrid were you say 28 days do I need to get it too. You're an idiot.

Quoting Elyce225:

It's not, at all. The anon took a new picture (i had my diamond upgraded) of my ring and put it with an old response, the response was from before the upgrade. She is trying to twist it around, sadly. She did this in another ring thread also.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not in on this debate. Just wondering. How is 25k close to six figures?

Quoting Elyce225:

We've been through this already, lol. You already know since you were in the other thread where my paperwork was posted. I proved my shit lady, like I do with everything, move along. Less than a year ago? That was almost two years ago, it'll be 2013 soon *smh*. I LOVE my expensive Tiffany's ring ;). And don't give you the updated "BS" because it makes you look stupid? HA!

Quoting Anonymous:

It was 25k less than a year ago, now it's 6 figures... You really need to get your stories straight. And don't even bother with the I upgraded last month BS.

Quoting Elyce225:

No it does not, lol. I've never given an exact amount for my upgraded diamond and never will, only ballparks, so how do you know? Anon creepers keep at it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Your ring gets more expensive every time you talk about it.

Quoting Elyce225:

I am mobile right now and don't have a picture on here.
    I have a 2.62 ct, D, Vvs1, Tiffanys setting and the plain band to go with it. I love it. It was close to six figures.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 15, 2012 at 1:01 PM

It's obviously the same. Here's all your BS I felt like finding feel free to say I'm making it up.

many, many different stories all the same ring, you picked it, he picked, it you'll never change it, you changed it, 8k, 25k, 6 figues, proposed after a week, proposed after 2 weeks, proposed at 6 days... You're an idiot.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 15, 2012 at 1:07 PM

She's been called out many times, you're wasting your time. She'll just add a new spin to her many BS stories.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's obviously the same. Here's all your BS I felt like finding feel free to say I'm making it up.

many, many different stories all the same ring, you picked it, he picked, it you'll never change it, you changed it, 8k, 25k, 6 figues, proposed after a week, proposed after 2 weeks, proposed at 6 days... You're an idiot.

• Elyce225
    October 15, 2012 at 1:09 PM
    The last picture is the upgraded diamond you moron, lol. Look at the date. Why are you leaving out the post where I showed my upgraded paperwork? Lol, how convenient for you. Again, we met and got married within 28 days, on Sept 1st. Where do I say differently? Because I was off a couple of days when he actually proposed that means I'm lying. You pulled the same shit in the other ring thread, you should just link that one where everyone made you look stupid. Anon you need to try harder, you have done this before, lol. The last picture is of my ring now. The same one DH picked out only upgraded. Look at the friggin dates *smh*. You know what you are sounding like, right?

Quoting Anonymous:

• hyper_bunny
    October 15, 2012 at 1:15 PM

It didn't cost that much. We did this thing at Fred Meyers Jewelry where you can upgrade your ring as many times as you want. It was only a couple hundred. But the guy and I are no longer together but I kept the ring. :-)

• 2ndtimemom605
    October 15, 2012 at 1:21 PM
    Drama with your ring again?lol,oooh brother!

But this proves what I've always said about CM,if you have nice things,you MUST be lying,oh,we are all in the same income bracket,have the same assets and bills,if we couldn't afford that ring,then you must be lying about your husband affording it.*rolls eyes*.I do admire your patience though.

Quoting Elyce225:

That is my new ring, with the date, lol. See you were incorrect and tried to twist it. My proposal is exactly how I told it, I was a few days off, big deal, lol. Just like in the other thread where you were trying to grasp straws, you are doing it again. We were married on Sept 1st. Still the same story, lol. #obsession

Quoting Anonymous:

No id didn't you idiot. You would so much more likeable if you would jut admit you're full of shit and move on. here's the link dummy I don't edit you to look like a liar you just are. http://www.cafemom.com/group/33200/forums/read/10840627/Engagement_rings

Same ring...

two different proposal stories... There's a thrid were you say 28 days do I need to get it too. You're an idiot.

Quoting Elyce225:

It's not, at all. The anon took a new picture (i had my diamond upgraded) of my ring and put it with an old response, the response was from before the upgrade. She is trying to twist it around, sadly. She did this in another ring thread also.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Elyce225:

We've been through this already, lol. You already know since you were in the other thread where my paperwork was posted. I proved my shit lady, like I do with everything, move along. Less than a year ago? That was almost two years ago, it'll be 2013 soon *smh*. I LOVE my expensive Tiffany's ring ;). And don't give you the updated "BS" because it makes you look stupid? HA!

Quoting Anonymous:

It was 25k less than a year ago, now it's 6 figures... You really need to get your stories straight. And don't even bother with the I upgraded last month BS.

Quoting Elyce225:

No it does not, lol. I've never given an exact amount for my upgraded diamond and never will, only ballparks, so how do you know? Anon creepers keep at it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Elyce225:

I have a 2.62 ct, D, Vvs1, Tiffanys setting and the plain band to go with it. I love it. It was close to six figures.

• Elyce225
    October 15, 2012 at 1:27 PM
    Haha, not just my ring anymore. Now I'm lying about getting engaged and getting married.

It's entertaining. I'm literally bed ridden so at least crazy anon is passing time for me.

Quoting 2ndtimemom605:

Drama with your ring again?lol,oooh brother!

But this proves what I've always said about CM,if you have nice things,you MUST be lying,oh,we are all in the same income bracket,have the same assets and bills,if we couldn't afford that ring,then you must be lying about your husband affording it.*rolls eyes*.I do admire your patience though.

Quoting Elyce225:

Quoting Anonymous:

Same ring...

Quoting Elyce225:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Elyce225:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Elyce225:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Elyce225:

• bkwrmem
    by bkwrmem
    October 15, 2012 at 1:39 PM

this is my wedding band, dh has the same, we are dorks cause yes it is like the one ring from lord of the rings but its the elvish love ring it says in elvish "one ring to show our love one ring to bind us one ring to seal our love and forever to entwine us" i thought it was pretty. they only cost us 60 bucks. i do how ever have to get it re sized half a size. but i love this ring :)

• Momniscient
    October 15, 2012 at 1:44 PM

LOL! I see trailer park gal never learned her lesson.

Mom Confessions