Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
No heartbeat.. ETA.. UPDATE 2 - Ultrasound
by Anonymous
October 12, 2012 at 9:50 AM
I don't know what to think.. Went in for my first OBGYN appointment yesterday and there's no heartbeat.. I'm supposed to be 13 weeks.. Does anyone know what this means? I don't want to think miscarriage. I have a ultrasound on Monday morning.. I haven't bled, I've only had slight cramping.. ETA: Thank you ladies for your responses. I'd like to just say, some of them have scared me shitless.. I am now having mild cramps in my pelvic area.. I'm trying to stay positive until Monday.. If I keep cramping I am going to the hospital.. Will update if I go. If not, I'll update on Monday after my ultrasound. Thank you. ETA2**** I had my ultrasound this morning. Baby is alive and well. I was off on my due date. I am 9 weeks tomorrow. Thank you ladies for the well wishes!!!!!!

Replies

• Momma182
    October 15, 2012 at 11:18 PM
    I'm glad to hear that everything is ok
  • Jensep
    by Jensep
    October 15, 2012 at 11:20 PM
    Good, and congrats! Hopes for a healthy pregnancy :)
  • giroirk
    by giroirk
    October 15, 2012 at 11:22 PM
    Awesome that baby is doing good. I'm sure that was a long wait from the first ultrasound to the second.
  • allycat82080
    October 15, 2012 at 11:22 PM
    That happened with my last pregnancy but I was 15 Weeks along. She was fine. Ultrasound tech sais the placenta was on top so that's probably why they couldn't get her heartbeat.
  • mommy425906
    October 15, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Yay!! I was hoping you would update us right away. Congrats! I'm sure this past weekend was the longest weekend of your life. Glad you & baby are healthy/happy :-)

• cherib82
    October 15, 2012 at 11:26 PM

so happy the baby is ok.

• Benjamins-mama
    October 15, 2012 at 11:27 PM

glad everything is ok!!  that must have been very scary

• sha_lyn68
    October 16, 2012 at 9:42 AM

You owe the OP an apology..... As you can see, her baby is fine you moron.

Quoting Anonymous:

Go fuck yourself.  I know it's common, and it sounds like her OB is a fucking idiot for trying to find it that early.  Yeah, nothing to worry about, but we're going to schedule an ultrasound just in case.  Sure.

Quoting sha_lyn68:

The only dumb ass here is you. It is not uncommon to not be able to find a heartbeat in the first trimester or even very early in the second trimester.

Quoting Anonymous:

Attitude because the OP said there was no heartbeat?  That usually only means one fucking thing, unless you're a god damned zombie.  Excuse me for not blowing smoke up her ass and giving her false hope.  Dumbass.

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL, yeah Im the one that needs to "grow the fuck up".

Good luck with your attitude.

Quoting Anonymous:

Um, pointing out facts is not being an asshole.  Grow the fuck up.

Quoting Anonymous:

Stop being an asshole. Thats no necessarily true.

Quoting Anonymous:

If the baby has no heartbeat that means the baby has passed.

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    October 16, 2012 at 9:46 AM
    Thank you for updating! I am so happy your baby is alive and well.
  • sweetmissy_05
    October 16, 2012 at 9:46 AM
    Yay!! Glad to hear that baby is alive and well!!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts