Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
No heartbeat.. ETA.. UPDATE 2 - Ultrasound
by Anonymous
October 12, 2012 at 9:50 AM
I don't know what to think.. Went in for my first OBGYN appointment yesterday and there's no heartbeat.. I'm supposed to be 13 weeks.. Does anyone know what this means? I don't want to think miscarriage. I have a ultrasound on Monday morning.. I haven't bled, I've only had slight cramping.. ETA: Thank you ladies for your responses. I'd like to just say, some of them have scared me shitless.. I am now having mild cramps in my pelvic area.. I'm trying to stay positive until Monday.. If I keep cramping I am going to the hospital.. Will update if I go. If not, I'll update on Monday after my ultrasound. Thank you. ETA2**** I had my ultrasound this morning. Baby is alive and well. I was off on my due date. I am 9 weeks tomorrow. Thank you ladies for the well wishes!!!!!!

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    October 16, 2012 at 1:22 PM
    thank you all for the comments!!! this baby is a little ninja obviously!! LOL
  • D.O.E.
    by D.O.E.
    October 16, 2012 at 1:25 PM

i just knew your little one would be ok!!!!! so happy for you! i am 16 weeks and would be devestated if we lost this baby :( 

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    October 16, 2012 at 1:31 PM
    i was so scared that i lost baby...i was almost in tears when i seen that heart flickering..then i heard the heart beat too..omg.

Quoting D.O.E.:

i just knew your little one would be ok!!!!! so happy for you! i am 16 weeks and would be devestated if we lost this baby :( 

• NikiSellers0806
    October 16, 2012 at 1:38 PM
    Awww poor baby just didn't want people all up in his/her business....they weren't ready for visitors yet;) Glad baby is well!
  • Mazie0723
    October 16, 2012 at 1:39 PM
    Im glad everything is great.
  • Glitchtastic
    October 16, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Yaaay! Happy for the good news! :) 

• fallenstars
    October 16, 2012 at 1:43 PM
    Whew thank goodness! Congrats mommas
  • Wyattlucasmama
    October 16, 2012 at 1:59 PM

I am so glad to hear that baby is well! Now you get to enjoy your pregnancy just a little bit longer than you had anticipated!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN