Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Mommyof2n0308
Nice way to start a life time with someone!!
October 12, 2012 at 2:19 AM

haha.

I just found out my ex, who I have remained friends with, even after he cheated on me got engaged to the girl he cheated on me with. I found this out AFTER he text me sayin he missed me, asked what I was wearing. He always does that and I just say hes crazy and ask how his son is doing and other things going on in his life, and we talk about some memories, but Im never sexual andwhen he is I change the subject. So anyways, he text me all this and while Im waiting for a reply I decided to look at his facebook. Then I go to his fiances and she has the ring he gave he as her cover photo. So I text him and was like Ohhhh so hows the engagement. He said huh? So I said lol, nice way to start out a life time with someone you cheated on ME with huh?

He said I was being silly and I have a special place in his heart no matter who he marrys. 

lmao.. right. Glad that dumb girl took him off my shoulders!:)

Replies

• sherri8806
    October 12, 2012 at 2:21 AM

If he cheated with you then he'll prob cheat on you.. That's the way it usually is, he seems like a real dirt bag. I hope she doesn't marry him.

• Kayla2013
    October 12, 2012 at 2:23 AM
    Haha. my ex did the same thing. gotta love men. dumb as rocks at times
  • Mommyof2n0308
    October 12, 2012 at 2:24 AM

Quoting sherri8806:

If he cheated with you then he'll prob cheat on you.. That's the way it usually is, he seems like a real dirt bag. I hope she doesn't marry him.

Oh no, she will marry him. Shes dumb. She left her kid behind and moved to a diff state with him, now claims to be the Mom of his kid to. It says on facebook that they have 2 children together. ugh no... she has a kid that she abandoned and he has full custody of his son he has with someone else. lol I just dont even understand, nor do I care to understand anymore.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    October 12, 2012 at 2:26 AM
    My ex swears he will leave his current gf & anything else I ask if I'll just take him back. He says all he cares about is his family, us.
    Funny being they're engaged & she just had their DD.
    When I tell him to stop being stupid & be a true man to her being he couldn't with me, he just says the option still stands if I ever want to. blah freak.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    October 12, 2012 at 2:29 AM
    My ex is living with the girl he cheated on me with and HER 3 kids. But refuses to talk or see the 3 kids we have together. I don't question his stupidity anymore. His loss not mine or the kids. :-)
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    October 12, 2012 at 2:30 AM
    Ugh same with my ex. Idiots

Quoting Anonymous:

My ex swears he will leave his current gf & anything else I ask if I'll just take him back. He says all he cares about is his family, us.

Funny being they're engaged & she just had their DD.

When I tell him to stop being stupid & be a true man to her being he couldn't with me, he just says the option still stands if I ever want to. blah freak.

• Mommyof2n0308
    October 12, 2012 at 2:32 AM
    Lol wow! It's scary that this is typical!!!
  • sherri8806
    October 12, 2012 at 2:34 AM

Oh wow, then she def sounds like they are made for each other, what scum. I def wouldn't even try to understand either lol.

Quoting Mommyof2n0308:

Quoting sherri8806:

Oh no, she will marry him. Shes dumb. She left her kid behind and moved to a diff state with him, now claims to be the Mom of his kid to. It says on facebook that they have 2 children together. ugh no... she has a kid that she abandoned and he has full custody of his son he has with someone else. lol I just dont even understand, nor do I care to understand anymore.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN