Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
My confession is
by Anonymous
October 11, 2012 at 8:36 PM
I have a mental addiction to weed. I know it's not harmful to me but I want to quit smoking. So I smoked my last bowl at 5 and I'm pretty sober now. That was it. I'm done. Please say something that will keep me from wanting to smoke!

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    October 11, 2012 at 8:37 PM
    Bump
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    October 11, 2012 at 8:38 PM
    Wow
    Bumpdidump
  • Anonymous 1
    October 11, 2012 at 8:44 PM
    Well I guess no one has experience in this instance lol
  • AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    October 11, 2012 at 8:46 PM
    I tried I didn't like not being able to focus on anything
    Little too much of a control freak I guess
  • L3vib3ar
    October 11, 2012 at 8:47 PM
    I was smoking everyday for two years. I have been sober 11 months. Just know inside you can do absolutely anything. Only you can stop you. It sucks to ways be in a flog. When you are high all the time you are not living in reality but a fantasy. Plus you don't want you kids to see you that way.
  • mysticalmalissa
    October 11, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Just think of the money you can save up and buy yourself something really cool!

• Anonymous 1
    October 11, 2012 at 8:55 PM
    That's my problem.

Quoting AleaKat:

I tried I didn't like not being able to focus on anything

Little too much of a control freak I guess

• Anonymous 1
    October 11, 2012 at 8:56 PM
    Yeah I always want to get sober when I'm high but when I'm sober I just want to get high again

Quoting L3vib3ar:

I was smoking everyday for two years. I have been sober 11 months. Just know inside you can do absolutely anything. Only you can stop you. It sucks to ways be in a flog. When you are high all the time you are not living in reality but a fantasy. Plus you don't want you kids to see you that way.

• tanknjerbear311
    October 11, 2012 at 8:59 PM
    I quit cold turkey 9 years ago.
  • JuliannaRenee
    October 11, 2012 at 9:02 PM
    It is harmful. Can still cause lunge damage. Even though it is "from the earth". So is cocaine... Also it alters some of your brains chemical receptors. Especially your feel good receptors (sorry my pregnant self can't remember any technical terms currently.) anyways your brain expects to be "fed" the endorphins so you will no longer produce as many. Eventually your body will reset itself on this part. However weed does damage brain cells and those can never be replaced.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts