Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Abortion scheduled -- thinking of keeping.....
by Anonymous
October 11, 2012 at 6:06 PM

A couple days ago I found out I"m pregnant after a one night stand. The guy is being great, he's going to help and come with me. We aren't together, I don't think we will be together. I'm in love with someone I will never be with and am working on getting over that.... I have a couple other kids and have been split from my husband for a year or so....but despite child support from my xh sometimes I struggle to make it each month though I can certainly cut back in some areas. This is the right choice, the best choice for me, my family, the baby....

But....part of me, the mom in me, is dying at the thought. What if its my last baby ever and I get rid of it? What if I meet someone and we want to have kids and can't and I always wonder about this one....I don't want to be tied to this guy....I don't want to be that mom that has a handful of kids by different fathers...i hate sharing my kids as it is and this guy would want to be involved....he makes good money but I still can't support another kid....I have a new job I can't take time off from.....I can't afford daycare for another one....but....ther'es always that but. I miss being pregnant, I miss having a baby. I know this is not the time in my life to be doing any of that, I'm young (almost 30) and I have lots of time....but....

Just had to get that off my chest....i haven't told anyone here I am going and I thought some of you might be able to relate, or understand, or have words of advice. PLEASE no abortion debates, that's not what this is about AT ALL. I don't care if you agree or disagree with abortion, I'm just needing to share my internal angst at making the right choice.....

Replies

• beingme75
    October 11, 2012 at 7:41 PM

your heart and mind are torn...sorry to hear that mama! personally i would go with my heart and the mind will make things work, but u have to do what is best for u...i hope u just have peace with the decision u make, whatever it is!

• Melanie420
    October 11, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Keep it, youll regret it if you go through with it, your not 100% sure. There is always adoption as well.

• brettsmomma
    October 11, 2012 at 7:45 PM

<3   E-hugs.

• jkleinman
    October 11, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Quoting My4Kidds:

If u aren't 100% sure, dont do it.
  • Anonymous 30
    by Anonymous 30
    October 11, 2012 at 7:47 PM

i know how you feel so no judgement here. im pregnant and idk what to do. time is not on my side. i know the guy will be there and he wants the baby if i have an abortion he will be upset and it may end our relationship. i have kids already and i cant take care of them well really its hard to provide and to take are of them w/ school work house work etc. i always told him i want a baby but not now i dont. we was using condoms and it broke. didn't have $ for plan b. end up pregnant. i am overwhelmed. but good luck to you. best wishes

• eafowler76

Being pro-life, I can only tell you not to do it. There are so many people who would want and would love your baby if you chose not to keep it. Your baby deserves that. Not to mention that you sound unsure, which should be a huge sign that it isn't the right decision.

• Anonymous 31
    by Anonymous 31

All I ask you is that you inform yourself of the methods of abortion and what happens to the baby as you have the abortion.  Another fact is that most Mothers (even those that would do abortion all over again) regret the abortion. Make sure if you follow through with this that you have a strong support system.  If you don't grieving could be VERY difficult for you.

There is adoption if you would be up to that.  As well three children by two Father's or even three Father's isn't a bad thing.  It's your life, do what you feel is the right way with information as your guide.  In 10 years will you regret this?  

You're not a horrible person and I doubt this is something you take lightly.  Just be sure it's what you want because once it's done, you can never change it.

I speak from experience as well.  I hope you're happy in whatever you decide. 

• -ZombieGirl-

Don't do it if you aren't 100% sure. I wish you the best. 

• Sekirei
    by Sekirei
    October 11, 2012 at 7:48 PM

Sweetie, I am all for making your own choice.. however, if you are having second thoughts, perhaps you should not go through with it. Go see a counselor first before making the decision absolute. 

• faerie75
    October 11, 2012 at 7:48 PM

if i were you, i wouldnt keep it, the negaticves are enough for me. but only you can decide.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts