Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Cafe Amanda
Mom Confession: "I peed in my child's diaper!"
October 11, 2012 at 1:54 PM

When you gotta go, you gotta go...even if you're a mom! Check out how this resourceful mom dealt with what could have been a messy situation. And what our dad panelist thinks of the whole thing!

Would you do something like this in a pinch - or have you ever done it (or something similar) before?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

Replies

• ajrjj05
    by ajrjj05
    October 12, 2012 at 7:23 PM

No comment..  yes I have.. driving in fact.. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 12, 2012 at 7:26 PM
    I have done this, I was driving cross country with a 6 month old and 2 year old. I was on the freeway with no rest stop or exit in sight plus. So I grabbed a diaper and I peed in it without stopping
  • Lindyarmywife
    October 12, 2012 at 7:26 PM
    I keep a potty seat in my van and have used it myself many times on long road trips to avoid waking up the kids!
  • navywife011
    October 12, 2012 at 7:27 PM
    I've done 12 hr road trips by myself. Never been in the situation but I would totally do it if my kids were still in diapers. I don't see anything wrong with it. That's what their made for and they don't have an age limit on the box so no wrong doing lol
  • EvilQueenMommy
    October 12, 2012 at 7:53 PM

I've used his wipes when I had something on my hands, that's as close as I've got

• lizzistardust
    October 12, 2012 at 9:05 PM

It's funny, but the guy it right, it's really not that different from peeing into a bottle!

• TexaBamaBaby
    October 12, 2012 at 9:21 PM
    I have done this! I had a bladder control issue after ds1 and the urge hit while I was in the car. I never would've made it out of the car and to the bathroom in time without going all over myself, so I grabbed a diaper and stuffed it down my pants! LOL
  • star33
    by star33
    October 12, 2012 at 9:55 PM

i can understand,but i would've just stopped on the side of the road.lol.

• cherry_juice
    October 12, 2012 at 9:58 PM

No i just pulled my kids  intothe bathroom and made them watch me pee in the toilet when trying to potty train..

• LoveMyLos
    October 12, 2012 at 10:02 PM
    Camping this summer, we were in a high bear forest...adorondacks...i had to pee at 2 am and it was only me and my kids in my tent....yup, peed in a diaper! Sad thing is, the next nihht was the night i seen the nose hairs of a black bear...mmhhmm

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts