Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Cafe Amanda
Mom Confession: "I peed in my child's diaper!"
October 11, 2012 at 1:54 PM

When you gotta go, you gotta go...even if you're a mom! Check out how this resourceful mom dealt with what could have been a messy situation. And what our dad panelist thinks of the whole thing!

Would you do something like this in a pinch - or have you ever done it (or something similar) before?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

Replies

• MomKira
    by MomKira
    October 12, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Yes I have peed in my kids diapers a few times lol they are handy and useful in a pinch. we should all just wear diapers! (jk)

• Miranda1127
    October 12, 2012 at 3:58 PM

We have a car potty. It's a small potty that,  my ass would be to big for,  has legs that fold. You unfold the legs place a plastic bag inside and in the bag you place a diaper doubler/maternity pad. We use it for the kids all of the time on long road trips. If I had to go I wouldn't hesitate to pee in the maternity pad. I've never done it, but would have no convictions if a need presented itself.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    October 12, 2012 at 4:02 PM

I pooped in a diaper before. I have IBS and this one time had no access to a toilet. I took a diaper and squatted into it. Thankfully I wasn't driving and we had a bag to toss it into. At the next available stop I trashed the bag.

• jamieharper08
    October 12, 2012 at 4:48 PM

I have never had to...but, I probably would if I couldn't hold it :)

• cherkahn1
    October 12, 2012 at 5:09 PM

I keep one of those froggy pottys in the car for my kids, since most places don't seem to let people use the bathrooms anymore. I have had to use it on many occasions. Usually when I have the kids with me and am alone, and can't drag them all in some place. I love it! I never have to use gas staion bathrooms or porta potties. We do have a van though, and it would not have worked in my old regular sedan type car. I also do wash it after evry use, so there isn't a pee covered potty in the car. 

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    October 12, 2012 at 5:31 PM

I had to use a diaper as a pad.  I started my period 2 weeks early.  When my oldest was getting something out of the diaper bag in the car she took the travel box out and forgot to put it back in.  So here I was tearing about a diaper so I can use it until I could get to the car and back to the bathroom.  

• ColtsFan1912
    October 12, 2012 at 5:33 PM

a car potty? I never heard of that. i might need one of those lol

Quoting Miranda1127:

We have a car potty. It's a small potty that,  my ass would be to big for,  has legs that fold. You unfold the legs place a plastic bag inside and in the bag you place a diaper doubler/maternity pad. We use it for the kids all of the time on long road trips. If I had to go I wouldn't hesitate to pee in the maternity pad. I've never done it, but would have no convictions if a need presented itself.

• ColtsFan1912
    October 12, 2012 at 5:34 PM

& heck crazy stalking astronauts do it while not a busy  mom ;)

• TurtleSquish
    October 12, 2012 at 5:36 PM

red solo cup....i fill you up....

sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting GirlWSemiAuto:

I once peed in a red solo cup to avoid waking DS up and getting him out of the car on a roadtrip. Yep. A diaper would have been easier.

• GirlWSemiAuto
    October 12, 2012 at 5:55 PM
    Yep. That song has it's own meaning in my car. Bwahaha

Quoting TurtleSquish:

red solo cup....i fill you up....

sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting GirlWSemiAuto:

I once peed in a red solo cup to avoid waking DS up and getting him out of the car on a roadtrip. Yep. A diaper would have been easier.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN