Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Cafe Amanda
Mom Confession: "I peed in my child's diaper!"
October 11, 2012 at 1:54 PM

When you gotta go, you gotta go...even if you're a mom! Check out how this resourceful mom dealt with what could have been a messy situation. And what our dad panelist thinks of the whole thing!

Would you do something like this in a pinch - or have you ever done it (or something similar) before?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

Replies

• ChelleBoo23
    October 12, 2012 at 12:20 AM

I never travel far alone so I've never even thought about doing this. I don't think I could do it though.

• rose4607
    October 12, 2012 at 12:20 AM
    LoL I am just trying to figure out how she was able to get the pee in the diaper and not one the seat!!! I would have made a mess and would have had to wake the kiddos up anyway to clean up hehehe
  • GirlWSemiAuto
    October 12, 2012 at 1:32 AM

I once peed in a red solo cup to avoid waking DS up and getting him out of the car on a roadtrip. Yep. A diaper would have been easier.

• dragonqueen
    October 12, 2012 at 1:33 AM

I used to cloth diaper my youngest daughter and I had irregular periods. When i started my period I used my daughters insert as a pad when i was at a resteraunt hehe

• anikahaynes1
    October 12, 2012 at 1:34 AM
    After 4 cross country moved. I won't lie. The thought has crossed my mind.
  • CowgirlSoldier
    October 12, 2012 at 3:00 AM

I would totally do it. Props to the mom who kept those babies quiet and got there without having to make a lengthy and probably whiney stop. :-) Just don't make a habit of it. ;-)

• qqhotplay
    October 12, 2012 at 4:10 AM

yes for sure

• JLS2388
    by JLS2388
    October 12, 2012 at 7:04 AM

I tried to once but I am a nervous pee er and I couldn't do it.

• momof2boy2girl
    October 12, 2012 at 7:10 AM
    I have four children and I would pee in the diaper if it kept them quiet LOL.
  • la_bella_vita
    October 12, 2012 at 8:38 AM

I had to pee in a red solo cup once.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts