Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Cafe Amanda
Mom Confession: "I peed in my child's diaper!"
October 11, 2012 at 1:54 PM

When you gotta go, you gotta go...even if you're a mom! Check out how this resourceful mom dealt with what could have been a messy situation. And what our dad panelist thinks of the whole thing!

Would you do something like this in a pinch - or have you ever done it (or something similar) before?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

Replies

• ChelleBoo23
    October 12, 2012 at 12:20 AM

I never travel far alone so I've never even thought about doing this. I don't think I could do it though.

• rose4607
    October 12, 2012 at 12:20 AM
    LoL I am just trying to figure out how she was able to get the pee in the diaper and not one the seat!!! I would have made a mess and would have had to wake the kiddos up anyway to clean up hehehe
  • GirlWSemiAuto
    October 12, 2012 at 1:32 AM

I once peed in a red solo cup to avoid waking DS up and getting him out of the car on a roadtrip. Yep. A diaper would have been easier.

• dragonqueen
    October 12, 2012 at 1:33 AM

I used to cloth diaper my youngest daughter and I had irregular periods. When i started my period I used my daughters insert as a pad when i was at a resteraunt hehe

• anikahaynes1
    October 12, 2012 at 1:34 AM
    After 4 cross country moved. I won't lie. The thought has crossed my mind.
  • CowgirlSoldier
    October 12, 2012 at 3:00 AM

I would totally do it. Props to the mom who kept those babies quiet and got there without having to make a lengthy and probably whiney stop. :-) Just don't make a habit of it. ;-)

• qqhotplay
    October 12, 2012 at 4:10 AM

yes for sure

• JLS2388
    by JLS2388
    October 12, 2012 at 7:04 AM

I tried to once but I am a nervous pee er and I couldn't do it.

• momof2boy2girl
    October 12, 2012 at 7:10 AM
    I have four children and I would pee in the diaper if it kept them quiet LOL.
  • la_bella_vita
    October 12, 2012 at 8:38 AM

I had to pee in a red solo cup once.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN