Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Mrswillie...please read.
by Anonymous
October 11, 2012 at 11:08 AM

I don't know if you remember or not but I made a post a few weeks back about how I think guy cheerleaders are gay. Very immature on my part and I personally wanted to apologize to you. You replied to my post and told me your son was gay and replied back to you with hurtful and awful things I said. I know what I said was very wrong and very uncalled for and I want to tell you why I decided to apologize.

You see, I have a dd and she is a tomboy. As tomboy as they come. She loves wearing boy clothes, boy underwear, she plays with boy toys, you get the idea. Well BIL said something to me the other day that really got under my skin. He said, I wouldn't be surprised if she turned out to be gay. And said, "What's up bro?" to her. It really irked me but then it occurred to me, she is my child. I will love her regardless if she turns out to be gay or not, damn it! It is my duty to stand by her in whatever she may choose to do!!! So what if she wants to be gay, I will support her in every way possible...that is her decision. And I told BIL that, and it shut him up real quick!

So again, I apologize to you, Mrswille for the hurtful things that I said to you in regards  to your son being gay. It was totally unacceptable. I now know how utterly wrong I was. I only hope that you will find forgiveness in your heart to forgive me.

And one more thing, I think you are an amazing mother for what you do with and for your son. All I can say to some it all up is... you rock

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    October 11, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Quoting MaryLu86:

It takes a big person to admit their mistakes and apologize. I commend you for that! Maybe now you realize that even though it is "just the internet" people can still be hurt with words.

EXACTLY!!! I surly have learned my lesson!

• ErikaRobin
    October 11, 2012 at 3:57 PM

I don't need to know.  It's just kind of neat that THIS post exists right now.    That's enough for me.

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL! If I didn't delete the post then I would post a link for you to read. Glad I deleted it though. So, so embarrassed about what I said. =(

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Dammit, people. 

You're making ME cry and I haven't even the foggiest idea of what this was originally about.

Now I hate you both.    *pbbllt*   You stink.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN