Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Am I pregnant? ETA
by Anonymous
October 11, 2012 at 9:58 AM
I am 2 weeks late and feel like I always have to pee and get sick to my stomach during the day (no throwing up though) I have taken a few tests and all said negative and I called my doctor and she said wait another week to test again. Wouldn't it already show up if I am 2 weeks late? I am using a dollar store test, is that why? Has this ever happend to you and you was or wasn't pregnant? Help! lol :) I WAS ASKING IF ANYONE ELSE HAD EVER BEEN THOUGH THE SAME THING.... I DON'T THINK YOU CAN TELL ME IF I AM OR NOT.... WHY IS THERE SO MANY BITCHES IN HERE? CAN'T SOMEONE ASK A DAMN QUESTION AROUND HERE?

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    October 11, 2012 at 10:00 AM
    I dunno. Pee on the keyboard and i'll tell you.
  • kymom23
    by kymom23
    October 11, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Hang on...... let me get my crystal ball........ How the hell do we know if you are pregnant!! If you don't trust the dollar store tests, go get a more expensive one. Geeze!!!

• luvmymunchkins3
    October 11, 2012 at 10:04 AM
    idk have your husband do a taste test
  • aprilsalcro
    October 11, 2012 at 10:05 AM
    How would we know ? Pee on a damn stick smh
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    October 11, 2012 at 10:06 AM
    I have already tried that and that was negative also.... Now what? :P

Quoting Anonymous:

I dunno. Pee on the keyboard and i'll tell you.

• 3lilmonsters88
    October 11, 2012 at 10:06 AM
    Seriously?
  • .oOMellyOo.
    October 11, 2012 at 10:08 AM

yes you are pregnant with a whole little of kittens.... I count a least 12, possibly 13

• lilmoosesmom
    Cat
    October 11, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Okay, go to the doctor and have a blood  test done *and dollar tree store tests are the same from the docs office.)  Until then no your not pregnant, 

Your only pregnant ONCE you pee on a stick and it comes back pos.... No one here can answer this stupid question for you.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    October 11, 2012 at 10:10 AM
    Are you testing first thing in the morning? Also some women don't show on pee sticks. I have a friend that has to have blood test done.
  • .oOMellyOo.
    October 11, 2012 at 10:10 AM

not true! I can't tell you how many here on CM have their google PhD, they sure as hell can tell if she is el preggo!

Quoting lilmoosesmom:

Okay, go to the doctor and have a blood  test done *and dollar tree store tests are the same from the docs office.)  Until then no your not pregnant, 

Your only pregnant ONCE you pee on a stick and it comes back pos.... No one here can answer this stupid question for you.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts