Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Ashley Madison Update for the judgementals
by Anonymous
October 11, 2012 at 1:59 AM

Does anybody know if this site is worth it? I just signed up, but I'm having trouble actually getting in so...

So, since everyone pretty much thought the same thing, here's a few facts for you all.

Yes I am married, and no, I am not going to cheat on dh. I never heard about this site until coming onto CM, and honestly didn't believe it. Then I saw their logo "life is short, have an affair", and felt sick to my stomach. It's just, wrong. I couldn't believe that is what the site was really for. So I told dh that I was going to sign up for it and check it out, he didn't mind. Then when I did sign up, it never accepted me info I guess, IDK. Oh well. Obviously wasn't what I was actually looking for.

And thank you so much for those that were throwing out slander and trying to degrade me. It's amazing how little any of you know of anyone's situation, yet you IMMEDIATELY start in on "you're a slut, you're a whore, good for nothing, skank". Yes, you are all VERY mature. And it clearly shows just what you're level of maturity is, by what you say.

Replies

• imultracool
    October 12, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Im confused, you say you arent going to cheat on your husband but then you basically say you signed up for what pp described. So which is it?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 12, 2012 at 10:03 PM
    Well, how did you expect people to react to your original post? What was the point in being so vague?
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 12, 2012 at 10:07 PM

What in the hell did you think you were going to find? I don't exactly know why if you thought something was degrading.. why sign try and sign up for it? Your post doesn't make much sense. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 12, 2012 at 10:23 PM
    You knew what people were going to say in here, come on you can't play clueless.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 12, 2012 at 10:26 PM
    Ehhhh..... I met a great got on there once!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    October 12, 2012 at 10:36 PM
    Hmm, you apparently didn't read my update, did you? Oh well.

Quoting imultracool:

If thats what you are looking for then go to a different site. Why are you using one specifically made for ppl who are looking to cheat?

Quoting Anonymous:

You've come the closest as to why I joined the site, I'm mobile now so I can't update tho. Thank you

Quoting EmilyUndercover:

I would say categorically 'No!'. I joined looking for some non-committed fun after splitting with my husband and was inundated with attention from creeps who were patently not what they claimed to be on the site. I would recommend Gleeden and Undercover Lovers, dating sites with a similar remit but a better quality of contacts. x 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts