Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Dude! be grateful!
by Anonymous
October 11, 2012 at 12:06 AM

I need to get my DH an anniversary gift and birthday gift. (his birthday is right after out anniversary). I went to the mall today to look around and see if I could find anything that he might like.... yeah no luck.

I've asked DH what he would like and I get "I dunno" or "nothing." I made the mistake of getting him nothing one year for Valentines day when he said nothing and we agreed NOT to get anything for each other. No matter what I get him, it's always the same thing. he is bland about it. he never gets happy or excited. He frequently complains that it's not "him". even if I get him something FROM his LIST that he says he wanted it's the same thing! Just be grateful! sheesh.

So here I am, completely at a loss for what to get for him! He likes video games, but says that he doesn't have time to play them (he really doesn't). He likes mind games like rubix cubes and things like that, but once he solves them (or decides that he can't solve them) he puts them down and stops playing. He likes to exercise, but has all of the equipment he needs. he says I am not allowed to buy clothes for him because he has a specific taste and I'm not that great at style.

Please help me? give me some ideas on what to give him?

Replies

• pittiesmom
    October 11, 2012 at 12:08 AM
    Gift certificate for his favorite store.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    October 11, 2012 at 12:08 AM
    Sex coupons.
  • lovinmyboys...
    October 11, 2012 at 12:09 AM
    Sexy lingerie
  • girlcarrot
    October 11, 2012 at 12:09 AM

American express gift certificate.

• Torihoney5njn
    October 11, 2012 at 12:10 AM
    Find an indoor racing place. They are fun and guys love going.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    October 11, 2012 at 12:11 AM

my bf's bday is coming up nov. 2nd...im at a loss at what to get him also! 

just do something out of the ordinary mayb he will like it....im gona try some completely diff also.

• New.OrleansLady
    October 11, 2012 at 12:14 AM
    A weekend get away for just the 2 of you
  • squeekers
    October 11, 2012 at 12:15 AM

how about a walmart gift card

• KG34
    by KG34
    October 11, 2012 at 12:15 AM

My ex was like that. I hated Christmas with him, because no matter what I got him he was never happy. 

• DestinyHLewis
    October 11, 2012 at 12:17 AM
    Do you have pictures of your life together? Put together a slide show with pics and show it to him for a present.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts