Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
mom2acutiepie
HELP
October 10, 2012 at 3:28 PM
I need ideas for dinner tonight. I took ground beef out but I'm tired of hamburgers, spaghetti and meatloaf. Anyone have an idea of something easy to make with ground beef that is not burgers, spaghetti or meatloaf? Oh and something easy would be great too, I have a horrible sinus infection and really don't feel like making anything too time consuming. Thanks for any ideas.

Replies

• SamsMomSays
    October 10, 2012 at 3:30 PM
    I just made a meatloaf. Lol.
    Chili?
    Tacos?

Lasagna!!!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 10, 2012 at 3:33 PM
    How about Swedish meatballs? Or brown the meet and add potatoes, other veggies, and put in a baking dish with a creamy sauce and bake.
  • eviesmom453
    October 10, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Tacos or Taco salad.

• MOMMY2ACR
    October 10, 2012 at 3:35 PM
    Tacos :)
    Or I do like a taco pie thing and just cook the meat and then layer meat, tortillas, cheese, beans, and black olives in a dish and pop it in the oven for a few minutes.
  • lolorachel
    October 10, 2012 at 3:36 PM
    Tacos!!!
  • Bennett121

pinterest has wonderful ideas. All in one place with pretty mouth watering pictures.

• angie729

Sloppy Joes

Shepherds Pie

• MommaRoseT
    October 10, 2012 at 3:37 PM

I'm going to Red Lobster! Soooooo much better than me cooking tonight. Yay! It's a family birthday dinner.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

Taco salad, cheeseburger caserole, stuffed peppers, mix it with eggs and serve with homefries, loose meat sandwiches (heat in BBQ sauce), beef gravy (ground the beef, add a jar or two of gravy, you can either serve over mashed potatoes or put cooked potato cubes into the same pan when you add the gravy)

• Aloysious

I like tacos-or taco salad if you don't have shells or tortillas.

Chili mac? Ground beef, can of kidney beans, can of tomatoes, chili seasoning (or tex mex mix), and some elbow macaroni

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts