Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Does this mean he is cheating 1 update
by Anonymous
October 10, 2012 at 6:46 AM
I have a new bf. Last Sunday I had a girls day with my bffl. He told me you better not be meeting up with no dudes. (he knows I like black guys) he said if I find out you ever with another dude I would knock the black off them till they turned white. I thought wow kinda creepy at the same time never had a guy willing to fight for me. Well yesterday he told me he was going to go smoke a blunt with his cousin. Today I find on his fb a female post on his pic yesterday, "we need to take a pic together so you can set it as your profile pic" well he writes her back, "lol yeah right." (next response him) "I'm at the spot where are you?" her "I am at my sisters" him "alright Boo I am gonna call you." well today I write him on fb hey babe missing you when are you coming home? (We live next door to each other even though he is at my house day and night) the post is deleted and the same girl has a post now, "we need to talk boyyy!" wtf! I have PTSD and BPD so idk if my mind is making up stuff or this is him cheating. Oh btw he was gone most of the day today and when we went to do sexual acts tonight it smelled different.

*she wrote that while he was asleep. He deleted her post too. I asked him about her this morning he said she is like a best friend that if I want to talk to her then I can he will call her so I can talk to her. Well I am going to take him up on that offer. He says in the country Boo Boo means someone close to you not like my Boo. Well he didn't say Boo Boo for 1 and for 2 I will talk to her. She will tell me. Oh and he is not raciest. If he was he wouldn't be with me at all. I am not black.

Replies

• mybabybugssmile
    October 10, 2012 at 9:05 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

No. I'm sure he's been at church & she's his spiritual advisor.

OMG

ROFL

• mybabybugssmile
    October 10, 2012 at 9:06 AM

Nah. He sounds totally legit.

• Anonymous 10
    by Anonymous 10
    October 10, 2012 at 9:19 AM

You should have his baby. 

• Anonymous 11
    by Anonymous 11
    October 10, 2012 at 9:37 AM

I feel like I just read something from a reality show on MTV, trashy.

• Anonymous 12
    by Anonymous 12
    October 10, 2012 at 9:38 AM

♪In the ghetto♫

• Anonymous 13
    by Anonymous 13
    October 10, 2012 at 9:40 AM
    Uhm yeah, and not on you. It sounds like you are his girl on the side.
  • mantyangel

Yep, drop him.  Don't let him mess with your head.  You know what is going on.

• TigOlBitties
    LMFAO haaa that made my morning!

Quoting Anonymous:

♪In the ghetto♫

• cherib82
    October 10, 2012 at 9:43 AM

ask the girl what's up, you know he isn't going to tell you

• Drochmheas
    October 10, 2012 at 9:43 AM

Quoting mybabybugssmile:

Quoting Anonymous:

No. I'm sure he's been at church & she's his spiritual advisor.

OMG

ROFL

No, really.  I can see that!!!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN