Mom Confessions

Anonymous
My son is 3 and has gotten kicked out of 2 preschools!!!
by Anonymous
October 10, 2012 at 6:34 AM
He has violent autistic fits and throws himself against walls. Any teacher is scared he's going to get hurt and they are going to get in trouble. I understand, but it's still sad for my little guy :(

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 10, 2012 at 6:36 AM

so look for a preschool that can deal with him...isn't there anything out there for kids like him?  Contact your dept of mental disorders and see if they can help you, or Head Start mite be able to....isn't he on any meds or anything?

• MotherOF5Cuties
    AWW poor kid.
  • 3lilmonsters88
    I'm sorry :( my oldest is autistic and went to a special education prek where they are trained to deal with the behavior. Maybe look into that? He's 3 so he can get into the school system now and they can place him in a classroom that fit his needs.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 10, 2012 at 6:37 AM
    Meds for autism?

Quoting Anonymous:

so look for a preschool that can deal with him...isn't there anything out there for kids like him?  Contact your dept of mental disorders and see if they can help you, or Head Start mite be able to....isn't he on any meds or anything?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    Quoting Anonymous:

He starts a special school in December. No meds or anything.
  • BekahBrownEyes
    Why are you putting him in pre school in the first place if he's got such a serious condition? Why isn't he in specialized classes for that?
  • singlemom1208
    I'm sorry. That's tough especialy if you have to work
  • TheMrs407
    October 10, 2012 at 6:38 AM

Poor sweetie. Is there a preschool in your area for special needs children where they may be more able to understand and help him?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 10, 2012 at 6:38 AM

they are called mood stabilizers to prevent outbursts and possibly hurting others

Quoting Anonymous:

Meds for autism?

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    October 10, 2012 at 6:39 AM
    Quoting TheMrs407:

Poor sweetie. Is there a preschool in your area for special needs children where they may be more able to understand and help him?

Yes he starts in december, but he's sad that he has to leave his friends

Mom Confessions