Mom Confessions

Anonymous
Um, really?
by Anonymous
October 9, 2012 at 9:34 PM

So I know this bitch, right? She's always whining about not having a man, why is it sooo haaarrrdd to find a good guy! when am I gonna find a man who will take care of me and the kids? yadda yadda blah blah blah. She's got 4 kids, all with different fathers. None of the guys stuck around. All but one are drug addicts and deadbeats. Any guy who is being nice to her, she thinks is in love with her. A guy hangs out with her once, she thinks they're dating. If he flirts with her? Forget it, she's ready to give it up! When the guy pulls away (as they inevitably do) because she's moving way too fast, she complains is not a real man...In short, she wants a man so bad to love her and take care of her and all her kids, that she can act pretty desperate.

To be honest, this friend of mine is really starting to get on my nerves. She asks me for advice, but will get angry and upset if you give it to her straight. Anything close to resembling the truth, and she will lash out...say "how dare you" or "I thought you were my friend!"...get her mad enough, and she'll start a nasty rumor about you (she did this to another girl).

So should I keep trying with her? What advice can I give her that is closest to the truth without offending her? Or should I just cut ties? She is getting so annoying with the whining!

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    October 9, 2012 at 9:36 PM

Bump!

• ff-princess
    October 9, 2012 at 9:37 PM
    I don't see any benefit to saying anything directly to her, it's not going to change who she is and I don't see a positive outcome. I would just distance myself, not make any gestures of friendship and stop returning calls and texts
  • Anonymous
    October 9, 2012 at 9:38 PM

Sounds about right...I just wish she'd see what she's doing, it's so frustrating! Ugh...

Quoting ff-princess:

I don't see any benefit to saying anything directly to her, it's not going to change who she is and I don't see a positive outcome. I would just distance myself, not make any gestures of friendship and stop returning calls and texts

• Anonymous
    October 9, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Bump!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 9, 2012 at 9:41 PM
    I would just let it come in one ear and out the other
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 9, 2012 at 9:42 PM
    Sad,i know a few of those too
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Do you have a man?????
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Wgaf?
  • Anonymous
    October 9, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Yeah, that's what I've been doing lately...it's getting real hard though! It's starting to get real old and annoying! LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

I would just let it come in one ear and out the other

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 9, 2012 at 9:43 PM
    Really? And u care why?

Mom Confessions