Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Regret..
by Anonymous
October 9, 2012 at 9:19 PM
What is the one thing you regret the most? And dont tell me you dont regret anything, because everyone has something they always are looking back at that you wish you could change or erase completely. Whether it was something you did/said to somebody, or what you did to yourself that caused drastic changes in life. Anything..

Replies

• casah4
    by casah4
    October 9, 2012 at 9:20 PM

When my Dad was dying, I had a thought that I needed to call him and apologize for getting married without him there. I knew that it hurt him. Well, I was watching TV at the time and decided to do it after the show was over. I forgot. He died that night.  I regret not getting off my butt and making the call right then.

• ack86
    by ack86
    October 9, 2012 at 9:21 PM
    Not going to college. I'll be going back or taking online classes (not sure yet) as soon as my dd is in school.
  • mrsledford09
    October 9, 2012 at 9:21 PM
    Hanging out with my senior class.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 9, 2012 at 9:22 PM
    I wish I had not let another man besides my dh kiss me. I will always regret that mistake even though he forgave me and never mentions it.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 9, 2012 at 9:25 PM

I regret not beating the shit out of a certian someone when I had the chance.

• JadsW
    by JadsW
    I regret watching The Postman at the theater. That's 4 hours of my life (not to mention the money) that I'll never get back. Screw you, Kevin Costner!!
  • bmw29
    by bmw29
    I regret forgetting to add the oil to my brown sugar & cinnamon bread. :( That dough was like elastic.
  • 3earthangels
    I regret nothing. Regretting or wishing to change something in my life means my whole life would change. I really like where I am, so not regrets.
  • kit_manson
    October 9, 2012 at 9:26 PM

I regret coming home every time I ran away.

• CrimsonRadiance
    October 9, 2012 at 9:26 PM
    I regret on finishing college. I often wonder how different my life would be now if I had finished..

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts