Mom Confessions

Ninjabubble
Breastfeeding Pictures?
October 9, 2012 at 11:01 AM
I'm not intending on bashing anyone but if I offend I do apologize.

Why do women take pictures of their LO's breastfeeding??

I am formula feeding so maybe I just don't understand. I dont take pictures while I'm feeding my DS.

Replies

• Ninjabubble
    October 9, 2012 at 11:02 AM
    Bump
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 9, 2012 at 11:02 AM

bump

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 9, 2012 at 11:03 AM
    Because they can. It's really that simple , it's bonding and they want to save that special moment in a photograph forever.
  • mysticalmalissa
    October 9, 2012 at 11:04 AM

You are 100% correct.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because they can. It's really that simple , it's bonding and they want to save that special moment in a photograph forever.

• MonicaAnne
    October 9, 2012 at 11:04 AM
    It's all about the bonding we have with our babies. I love taking pics of my DS nursing.
  • hautemama83
    October 9, 2012 at 11:05 AM
    Yup.

Quoting Anonymous:

• MonicaAnne
    You couldn't of said it better.

Quoting Anonymous:

• mylovey
    by mylovey

I took pictures of my daughter bottle-feeding, so why wouldn't I take pictures of my son nursing?

• littlewonders
    October 9, 2012 at 11:06 AM
    I have pictures of my kids breastfeeding and bottle feeding..
  • Barronbaby
    October 9, 2012 at 11:06 AM
    this... i took photos of my bottle fed children eating a bottle as well or holding the bottle alone for the first time... i took boobie pictures to remember my boobie monster!

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions